War ships headed for North Korea........

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
As much as I hate Trump, I so hope they drop a fuckin bomb on that fuckin country so that we can get back to prosecuting Trump. I grew up with the Vietnam war dominating the evening news, now as I age, I gotta deal with fuckin muslims to the grave, cause that's all we talk about. So wiping the planet of NK, won't lose a ounce of sleep....these rice eatin fucks had their decade, its time to move on.

As much as I hate Trump, I so hope they drop a fuckin bomb on that fuckin country so that we can get back to prosecuting Trump. I grew up with the Vietnam war dominating the evening news, now as I age, I gotta deal with fuckin muslims to the grave, cause that's all we talk about. So wiping the planet of NK, won't lose a ounce of sleep....these rice eatin fucks had their decade, its time to move on.

pull youself together, tiger honey

The only thing that "bombed" was your thread: Aircraft Carrier Wasn’t Sailing to Deter North Korea, as U.S. Suggested

Hmmm! I might have sprayed you down with a waterhose or turned a German Shepherd aloose on you in the streets back during the Nam days. Great times it was!

• Banned
Hmmm! I might have sprayed you down with a waterhose or turned a German Shepherd aloose on you in the streets back during the Nam days. Great times it was!

Considering your a Nam nut, what's stoppin ya?

The only thing that "bombed" was your thread: Aircraft Carrier Wasn’t Sailing to Deter North Korea, as U.S. Suggested

From the article you cite:
"Now, the Carl Vinson is finally on a course for the Korean Peninsula, expected to arrive in the region next week, according to Defense Department officials."

I was kept awake last night thinking about the carrier (or carriers) expected to get into Sea of Japan (off shore Korea).
Especially close to Korea, those carriers will be virtual "sitting ducks" ... they will be in grave danger.

KfE03em.png

"Now, the Carl Vinson is finally on a course for the Korean Peninsula, expected to arrive in the region next week, according to Defense Department officials."

I was kept awake last night thinking about the carrier (or carriers) expected to get into Sea of Japan (off shore Korea).
Especially close to Korea, those carriers will be virtual "sitting ducks" ... they will be in grave danger.

KfE03em.png
How will the carrier/carriers be sitting ducks?

KfE03em.png
How will the carrier/carriers be sitting ducks?

If N.Korea has a nuke or nukes .... any carrier close to N.Korea would be vulnerable.

Just within past couple of weeks Trump has sent aggressive signals by the tomahawk attack .. and the MOAB

If US carriers got to Sea of Japan or Yellow sea , it might be enough to make the Korean kid boss snap.

Probably not------as idiotic as he appears-----it is not likely that he is that nuts

Forum List

Back