Mother of Son, Who Was Murdered In Racist Attack, Wins Georgia House Seat

What are her professional qualifications? I predict crickets.
Doesnt matter. She will acquire them on the job like most whites do.
As compared to what? Black's.
Nothing racial here folks.
No. Mother of Son, Who Was Murdered In Racist Attack, Wins Georgia House Seat . Not at all.
? I have no idea where you're going with that response.

This is what I was responding to, "She will acquire them on the job like most whites do."
Being white or black isn't the issue.

Being outsider only counts for something if you are white and rich and hate the groups we hate...

Other than that, you must be an accomplished establishment politician..her qualifications will be representing her constituents whom they feel she will be quite capable of, because she won, deal with it...

Oh by the way, congratulations to Colin Allred on his election win over republican incumbent Pete Sessions for the Texas House seat...his qualifications is being a former NFL player and big time lawyer -- do these qualifications make you feel better?
5cef9a_f7fdc5f4cf0b4850b3134811d04ffcfb~mv2.png

Lucy McBath: Mother of Jordan Davis, Who Was Fatally Shot in Racist Attack, Wins Georgia House Seat

Even though there was no blue wave and nearly all of the seats up for grabs in the 2018 midterms were all won by republicans due to Trump's political brilliance, there was at least one or 2 Dems who won House seats...from the article:

"After Lucy McBath’s teenage son, Jordan Davis, was shot and killed in a racially-motivated attack in 2012, she decided to turn her tragedy into a triumph by running for a seat in the House of Representatives… and she won."

Her son was shot by Michael Dunn (who was later convicted) -- when Dunn felt threatened by Jordan and his friends when they refused to turn down their radio. Dunn claimed he shot into the car the young men were sitting in because they pulled a gun on him (THIS WAS A LIE) -- Jordan was struck and killed by Dunn's racially motivated fear -- because something tells me if it was a car full of white kids playing Taylor Swift, no one would be murdered -- well, I take that back, Taylor Swift is the anti-Christ to racists now.

Her son's death inspired her activism and lead her to running for Congress, she defeated Karen Handel who conceded with grace -- interesting enough, Georgia district 6 is the same district Newt was House rep for; in fact she is the first black woman to represent her district and only the third from Georgia to represent the state in Congress.

--Congratulations Rep. Lucy McBath!

Yep, there is way too much racial violence in America.
BTW, the murder ratio between Blacks and Whites is more than 2 to 1.

No. Mother of Son, Who Was Murdered In Racist Attack, Wins Georgia House Seat . Not at all.

This is what I was responding to, "She will acquire them on the job like most whites do."

Actually it is a racial issue to the person I responded to and its also a racial issue because her son was attacked and killed by a racist.

Seriously admit she's a know nothing and completely unqualified.
The listed qualifications appear to disagree with you.

I simply asked what her professional qualifications were, and you can't answer which tells me she has none.

I simply asked what her professional qualifications were, and you can't answer which tells me she has none.
I did answer. You just have trouble with reading comprehension. :rolleyes:

Tell us. What ARE the qualifications to be a Representative?

Reading comprehension, strive to improve. I asked what her professional qualifications are, apparently she has none.

What are the Constitutional requirements for the job of Representative in the HofR?
No requirements. Look at Maxine Waters and that ditz from Florida, Frederica Wilson. Both dumb as a box of rocks.

Waters once threatened to socialize all the oil companies and have the government take over their companies...wait for it...in a live broadcast of a committee meeting. Even her fellow Dem's looked at her like, WTF.

Reading comprehension, strive to improve. I asked what her professional qualifications are, apparently she has none.
If you had any reading comprehension you would already know she has way more qualifications professional or otherwise than you. :rolleyes:

LOL you answered nothing, as predicted. ^^^ see how touchy the left are when you ask for their resume.

Actually it is a racial issue to the person I responded to and its also a racial issue because her son was attacked and killed by a racist.
BL's post had nothing to do with race, you interjected the race card, and I responded to that.

LOL you answered nothing, as predicted. ^^^ see how touchy the left are when you ask for their resume.
I'm laughing at you. Its no ones fault you cant read but your own. There is no resume required for a HOR position. Even if there was you dont qualify to see it. :rolleyes:

If you had any reading comprehension you would already know she has way more qualifications professional or otherwise than you. :rolleyes:

Then you shouldn't have any trouble listing her qualifications, so go ahead.

Being outsider only counts for something if you are white and rich and hate the groups we hate...

Other than that, you must be an accomplished establishment politician..her qualifications will be representing her constituents whom they feel she will be quite capable of, because she won, deal with it...

Oh by the way, congratulations to Colin Allred on his election win over republican incumbent Pete Sessions for the Texas House seat...his qualifications is being a former NFL player and big time lawyer -- do these qualifications make you feel better?
5cef9a_f7fdc5f4cf0b4850b3134811d04ffcfb~mv2.png
Colin Allred is well qualified (beyond the constitutional qualifications).

He is wrong on a lot of stuff, but well qualified.

BL's post had nothing to do with race, you interjected the race card, and I responded to that.
BL post always has something to do with race. Your opinion that it doesnt has no bearing on what I say it was.

I just ignore their race cards anymore, its a sign of surrender when they play them.

What are the Constitutional requirements for the job of Representative in the HofR?
No requirements. Look at Maxine Waters and that ditz from Florida, Frederica Wilson. Both dumb as a box of rocks.
Frederica Wilson has a bachelors from esteemed Fisk University and a masters from University Of Miami -- she was an educator, a principal and served on the schoolboard before running for office...

She also started a mentoring program called "5000 Role Models of Excellence" --- one of the people she mentored and remained close to was the late Sgt LaDavid Johnson -- the same soldier you trump dick suckers pretended like you cared about for five minutes -- now, that is just a fraction about Mrs. Wilson -- what have you done?
171018-la-david-johnson-us-army-njs-1041a_d8af4233861f0b55141546bf9923d573.fit-760w.JPG

Then you shouldn't have any trouble listing her qualifications, so go ahead.
Already did. Ask an adult for help if you cant read.

I'm laughing at you. Its no ones fault you cant read but your own. There is no resume required for a HOR position. Even if there was you dont qualify to see it. :rolleyes:

Adjust your meds you are losing it.

Forum List

Back