Mother of Son, Who Was Murdered In Racist Attack, Wins Georgia House Seat

The lack of self awareness in these sycophantic hypocritical trump lovers never ceases to amaze...

What are her professional qualifications? I predict crickets.
It looks to me as if Democrats picked another candidate based on things totally unrelated to being qualified for the job.
It always looks like that to ignorant people that have no clue what the qualifications of the job are. :rolleyes:

LMAO she was a flight attendant for 30 years :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
and she won......deal with it....

Remember when you dick suckers wanted this man to have a cabinet spot in the make-believe McCain/Palin white house?
Joe_the_Plumber.jpg

They all lost...McCain lost...whom you now magically hate...

Palin lost, then quit politics to be a failed reality show star...

and Joe the Plumber, well, he was going to run for office, but he said God told him no...
Joe The Plumber On Running For Office: "God ... Was Like, 'No.'" | HuffPost

Apparently you black ass kickers thought Obama was qualified because of skin color. What we ended up with was yet another unqualified black in a government job and another black family in government housing.

We elect some stupid shits too, Jeff Flake for example. I simply asked what her professional qualifications were and the left got all defensive.
We didnt get defensive. We laughed at you and asked if you knew what the qualifications of the job were even though I listed them. Then you got all deflective. :rolleyes:

:itsok: you may go now I give you permission.
I will go when you tell me what the qualifications are for the HOR. If not I will just hang out here. :rolleyes:

Apparently being a Delta flight attendant :21::21::21::21::21::21:
Nope. That isnt a requirement. :)

Neither is being black a qualification despite you left wing idiots believing Obama was because he's black.

It looks to me as if Democrats picked another candidate based on things totally unrelated to being qualified for the job.
It always looks like that to ignorant people that have no clue what the qualifications of the job are. :rolleyes:

LMAO she was a flight attendant for 30 years :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
Being a flight attendant isnt a qualification for the position of HOR. Try again. :rolleyes:

Neither is being black but you voted for Obama twice solely because of it, boy.

What are the Constitutional requirements for the job of Representative in the HofR?
No requirements. Look at Maxine Waters and that ditz from Florida, Frederica Wilson. Both dumb as a box of rocks.
Frederica Wilson has a bachelors from esteemed Fisk University and a masters from University Of Miami -- she was an educator, a principal and served on the schoolboard before running for office...

She also started a mentoring program called "5000 Role Models of Excellence" --- one of the people she mentored and remained close to was the late Sgt LaDavid Johnson -- the same soldier you trump dick suckers pretended like you cared about for five minutes -- now, that is just a fraction about Mrs. Wilson -- what have you done?
171018-la-david-johnson-us-army-njs-1041a_d8af4233861f0b55141546bf9923d573.fit-760w.JPG
Here you go:View attachment 227824
No ... wait ... that's Maxine Waters. Sorry.
Deflection noted.....

Your puckering is noted.

I know being black doesn't make one qualified. Not to say that a black can't be qualified just not the ones your side is picking. You left-wingers haven't figured that out yet.

We elect some stupid shits too, Jeff Flake for example. I simply asked what her professional qualifications were and the left got all defensive.
We didnt get defensive. We laughed at you and asked if you knew what the qualifications of the job were even though I listed them. Then you got all deflective. :rolleyes:

You still think any black Democrat is qualified because he or she is black. When are you going to learn, BOY? Guess I'll keep laughing while I'm looking down on you.

Lucy McBath: Mother of Jordan Davis, Who Was Fatally Shot in Racist Attack, Wins Georgia House Seat

Even though there was no blue wave and nearly all of the seats up for grabs in the 2018 midterms were all won by republicans due to Trump's political brilliance, there was at least one or 2 Dems who won House seats...from the article:

"After Lucy McBath’s teenage son, Jordan Davis, was shot and killed in a racially-motivated attack in 2012, she decided to turn her tragedy into a triumph by running for a seat in the House of Representatives… and she won."

Her son was shot by Michael Dunn (who was later convicted) -- when Dunn felt threatened by Jordan and his friends when they refused to turn down their radio. Dunn claimed he shot into the car the young men were sitting in because they pulled a gun on him (THIS WAS A LIE) -- Jordan was struck and killed by Dunn's racially motivated fear -- because something tells me if it was a car full of white kids playing Taylor Swift, no one would be murdered -- well, I take that back, Taylor Swift is the anti-Christ to racists now.

Her son's death inspired her activism and lead her to running for Congress, she defeated Karen Handel who conceded with grace -- interesting enough, Georgia district 6 is the same district Newt was House rep for; in fact she is the first black woman to represent her district and only the third from Georgia to represent the state in Congress.

--Congratulations Rep. Lucy McBath!

Was there ever any doubt? A woman...a black...a victim...sounds like a democrat Trifecta. Who could have opposed her without being a misogynist, racist, child hating nazi? This is the kind of intellectual depth the Democrats like. And if you don't like her brilliant policy initiatives...."she lost a son you insensitive prick vote like she says!"
I predict the Senate for her next..then president..then sainthood.

:itsok: you may go now I give you permission.
I will go when you tell me what the qualifications are for the HOR. If not I will just hang out here. :rolleyes:

Apparently being a Delta flight attendant :21::21::21::21::21::21:
Nope. That isnt a requirement. :)

Neither is being black a qualification despite you left wing idiots believing Obama was because he's black.
You sound like another repressed white idiot. Obama was qualified because he was a proven leader. Thats the primary reason he won two terms and would have won a 3rd in a landslide if he could have run against Drumpf the orange idiot.

Doesnt matter. She will acquire them on the job like most whites do.

Seriously admit she's a know nothing and completely unqualified.
The listed qualifications appear to disagree with you.

I simply asked what her professional qualifications were, and you can't answer which tells me she has none.
Well she worked 30 years for Delta, her educational background is having a bachelor's in political science, but apparently she found her career with Delta to be fulfilling enough to be a 30 year employee -- after she retired, she started her own business and she has also started a couple of charity organizations -- her father was Illinois Branch president of the NAACP for over twenty years...

But to people like you, a normal everyday person should never seek office and let alone win, because that is only reserved for the wealthy elites...but you folks are supposed to be against the elite class? yea ok

I simply asked what her professional qualifications were, and you can't answer which tells me she has none.
Well she worked 30 years for Delta, her educational background is having a bachelor's in political science, but apparently she found her career with Delta to be fulfilling enough to be a 30 year employee -- after she retired, she started her own business and she has also started a couple of charity organizations -- her father was Illinois Branch president of the NAACP for over twenty years...

But to people like you, a normal everyday person should never seek office and let alone win, because that is only reserved for the wealthy elites...but you folks are supposed to be against the elite class? yea ok

Hence all the stupid moronic things she's said LOL. The funny thing is, she's among the smarter liberals. :auiqs.jpg:

You could tell Blues had no clue about her professional background. Thats the primary reason I let him run off at the mouth.

Hence all the stupid moronic things she's said LOL. The funny thing is, she's among the smarter liberals. :auiqs.jpg:
Why do you pretend to have this high regard for intelligence while at the same time keeping the penis of an idiot like Trump planted down your throat?

Why do you pretend to have this high regard for intelligence while at the same time keeping the penis of an idiot like Trump planted down your throat?

Your disgusting filth mouth is typical of the left.

What are her professional qualifications?

The best possible qualification that any candidate for elected office can have...

NOT a Career Politician.
Same as Trump.

By Republican standards, she's gonna be the best EVER!!!!

Let's hope not since neither the Republicans nor the Democrats have any "standards", it's all about power and larceny for the two major crime families.

Trump might have had no experience as a politician but he had almost 40 years experience as a self-promoting, bullshit artist which is a distinction without a difference.

Forum List

Back