Mother of Son, Who Was Murdered In Racist Attack, Wins Georgia House Seat

The listed qualifications appear to disagree with you.

I simply asked what her professional qualifications were, and you can't answer which tells me she has none.
I did answer. You just have trouble with reading comprehension. :rolleyes:

LOL you answered nothing, as predicted. ^^^ see how touchy the left are when you ask for their resume.
I'm laughing at you. Its no ones fault you cant read but your own. There is no resume required for a HOR position. Even if there was you dont qualify to see it. :rolleyes:

Adjust your meds you are losing it.
Says the clown that cant read. :rolleyes:

What are her professional qualifications? I predict crickets.
It looks to me as if Democrats picked another candidate based on things totally unrelated to being qualified for the job.

We elect some stupid shits too, Jeff Flake for example. I simply asked what her professional qualifications were and the left got all defensive.
We didnt get defensive. We laughed at you and asked if you knew what the qualifications of the job were even though I listed them. Then you got all deflective. :rolleyes:

What are the Constitutional requirements for the job of Representative in the HofR?
No requirements. Look at Maxine Waters and that ditz from Florida, Frederica Wilson. Both dumb as a box of rocks.
Frederica Wilson has a bachelors from esteemed Fisk University and a masters from University Of Miami -- she was an educator, a principal and served on the schoolboard before running for office...

She also started a mentoring program called "5000 Role Models of Excellence" --- one of the people she mentored and remained close to was the late Sgt LaDavid Johnson -- the same soldier you trump dick suckers pretended like you cared about for five minutes -- now, that is just a fraction about Mrs. Wilson -- what have you done?
171018-la-david-johnson-us-army-njs-1041a_d8af4233861f0b55141546bf9923d573.fit-760w.JPG
That's Frederica Wilson? I recall her as old, ugly and dressed like a pimp.

What are the Constitutional requirements for the job of Representative in the HofR?

Have to take the oath to uphold the Constitution.

She might run into problems there, seems like she's running for the wrong reasons. Perhaps reasons counterintuitive and contrary to the oath itself.

Anyway. That said, I've always contended that people should run for office. It's how winning is done. The deplorables are about as organized as a box of rocks. When Trump is out of office, they're gonna be lost in the wilderness. The have absolutely zero grassroots organization. None.

It looks to me as if Democrats picked another candidate based on things totally unrelated to being qualified for the job.

We elect some stupid shits too, Jeff Flake for example. I simply asked what her professional qualifications were and the left got all defensive.
We didnt get defensive. We laughed at you and asked if you knew what the qualifications of the job were even though I listed them. Then you got all deflective. :rolleyes:

:itsok: you may go now I give you permission.

Have to take the oath to uphold the Constitution.

She might run into problems there, seems like she's running for the wrong reasons. Perhaps reasons counterintuitive to the oath irselt

Anyway. That said, I've always contended that people should run for office. It's how winning is done. The deplorables are about as organized as a box of rocks. Whe nTrump is out of office, they're gonna be lost in the wilderness. The have absolutely zero grassroots organization. None.
She isnt running. She already won. I applaud her success in advance at doing the job she was elected to do.

Apparently, Dems care when "racists" murder Dems.

Dems definitely do NOT CARE when DEMS murder DEMS....

I will go when you tell me what the qualifications are for the HOR. If not I will just hang out here. :rolleyes:

No requirements. Look at Maxine Waters and that ditz from Florida, Frederica Wilson. Both dumb as a box of rocks.
Frederica Wilson has a bachelors from esteemed Fisk University and a masters from University Of Miami -- she was an educator, a principal and served on the schoolboard before running for office...

She also started a mentoring program called "5000 Role Models of Excellence" --- one of the people she mentored and remained close to was the late Sgt LaDavid Johnson -- the same soldier you trump dick suckers pretended like you cared about for five minutes -- now, that is just a fraction about Mrs. Wilson -- what have you done?
171018-la-david-johnson-us-army-njs-1041a_d8af4233861f0b55141546bf9923d573.fit-760w.JPG
Here you go:
upload_2018-11-9_21-26-42.jpeg

No ... wait ... that's Maxine Waters. Sorry.

Here you go:View attachment 227824
No ... wait ... that's Maxine Waters. Sorry.
Deflection noted.....

I will go when you tell me what the qualifications are for the HOR. If not I will just hang out here. :rolleyes:

Apparently being a Delta flight attendant :21::21::21::21::21::21:

It always looks like that to ignorant people that have no clue what the qualifications of the job are. :rolleyes:

LMAO she was a flight attendant for 30 years :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
Being a flight attendant isnt a qualification for the position of HOR. Try again. :rolleyes:

Apparently being a Delta flight attendant :21::21::21::21::21::21:
Nope. That isnt a requirement. :)

It always looks like that to ignorant people that have no clue what the qualifications of the job are. :rolleyes:

LMAO she was a flight attendant for 30 years :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
and she won......deal with it....

Remember when you dick suckers wanted this man to have a cabinet spot in the make-believe McCain/Palin white house?
Joe_the_Plumber.jpg

They all lost...McCain lost...whom you now magically hate...

Palin lost, then quit politics to be a failed reality show star...

and Joe the Plumber, well, he was going to run for office, but he said God told him no...
Joe The Plumber On Running For Office: "God ... Was Like, 'No.'" | HuffPost

Forum List

Back