Mother of Chris Stevens Asks Trump to Stop Using Her Son's Name...

Just wait...I'll tag you when it happens

And what will you do when it doesn't?

Wanna make a bet?

Like what? I have difficulty making bets with morons who I don't trust, but I'll consider your proposal. My experience with you are people like SeaWytch who bet me, lost and just flat out reneged

When republicans criticize and smear her as I said they will all you have to do it simply put in your signature for 1 week

"I apologize to Closed Caption for being wrong. He was able to correctly predict McCarthyism from the Republican Party"

If I lose I'll do the same. Wanna bet?
You act like "McCarthyism" was a bad thing. It wasn't.

We'll see how much faith he has in the respect the Republicans will give to this grieving mom by whether or not he takes the bet now won't we?

He was an ambassador and his name can be mentioned publicly by anyone.
As a parent, I can understand hearing your son's named continually mentioned just keeps the wound opened, but Trump can bring up his name and position whenever he chooses.

Yeah, he's allowed to use dead people against the families wishes all he wants. What's wrong with...how did you put it, keep opening wounds of the grieving parents?

Like Cindy Sheehan? No wait, you were OK with that ...

Now you're going to deny that Cindy Sheehan was demonized by the rightwing propaganda machine?

good one.

Wanna make a bet?

Like what? I have difficulty making bets with morons who I don't trust, but I'll consider your proposal. My experience with you are people like SeaWytch who bet me, lost and just flat out reneged

When republicans criticize and smear her as I said they will all you have to do it simply put in your signature for 1 week

"I apologize to Closed Caption for being wrong. He was able to correctly predict McCarthyism from the Republican Party"

We'll see how much faith he has in the respect the Republicans will give to this grieving mom by whether or not he takes the bet now won't we?
She is obviously an idiot who doesn't care that Obama and Hillary lied to her for.....political gain.

Have you asked the other families what they think? Or is Chris Stevens mother the only mother that matters?

It's a matter of public record. BTW, Chris Stevens was killed by terrorists - not a video.

Clinton says that in speaking with the families, she did not blame the Benghazi attacks on the video. Most participants we interviewed (four out of six) back up her version, saying they do not recall her mentioning a video.

What Benghazi family members say Hillary Clinton said about the video

Trump and his NaziCon base have no honor or shame.

Chris Stevens's Family: Don't Blame Hillary Clinton for Benghazi

So then why was she on TV saying it was a video? Is she a pathological liar or just the normal kind of liar?

And I see we have your standard now. Lying to the American people is OK as long as you don't lie to the family ...

Funny. Even the terrorists said it was the video. BTW, do you have "credible" proof that Hillary publicly stated that Benghazi was because of the video?

BENGHAZI FLASHBACK: When Fox News Reported That The Benghazi Attack Was Triggered By Anti-Islam Video
What do ewe consider " credible"?

Like Cindy Sheehan? No wait, you were OK with that ...

Cindy was ok with it :badgrin:

Cindy is the one who did it, dumb ass. She's the one who politicized her son's death. You don't remember that? How old are you?

Against her will or does that not matter?

I don't know what you are talking about. Cindy politicized her own son's death against her own will?

:wtf:

Did she have a gun to her own head?

Cindy did it because as his mother she wanted to. This lady is saying say as his mother for Trump to stop.

You're saying both are the same...but you know that isn't the case spin zone.

You said you were against politicizing deaths, but you're OK with that when someone's mother does it? Seriously? You really are a k-k-klown. You never stop wanting to remind me of that, do you?

The right will now mercilessly vilify her, and probably say she's a member of the Muslim Brotherhood
No one has even mentioned that... except you.

Why do you say that she's a member of the Muslim Brotherhood?

Or are you simply doing your usual hysterical ranting?
Republicans claim everyone who's not lock step with them is part of the Muslim Brotherhood. Why should this be any different?

Have you asked the other families what they think? Or is Chris Stevens mother the only mother that matters?

It's a matter of public record. BTW, Chris Stevens was killed by terrorists - not a video.

Clinton says that in speaking with the families, she did not blame the Benghazi attacks on the video. Most participants we interviewed (four out of six) back up her version, saying they do not recall her mentioning a video.

So then why was she on TV saying it was a video? Is she a pathological liar or just the normal kind of liar?

And I see we have your standard now. Lying to the American people is OK as long as you don't lie to the family ...

Funny. Even the terrorists said it was the video. BTW, do you have "credible" proof that Hillary publicly stated that Benghazi was because of the video?

BENGHAZI FLASHBACK: When Fox News Reported That The Benghazi Attack Was Triggered By Anti-Islam Video

An unedited video from a "credible" source should work.

Wanna make a bet?

Take what bet? I didn't see you offer one

You mean her own words don't count? God, even you don't trust Hillary.

So seriously, you don't want the speech of Hillary saying the Benghazi attack was because of the video, you want someone to report she said it?

Redskin is a strange little man

So you think Fox News is as connected as the Secretary of State to field information as it's happening, and to you, that's an argument FOR Hillary?

Fascinating ...

So you actually masturbated when Obama said he learned about Fast and Furious on the news, didn't you, Redskin?

Aw, now the foaming at the mouth and racist, foul attacks. Get your rabies shot before it's too late...

So you think Fox News is as connected as the Secretary of State to field information as it's happening, and to you, that's an argument FOR Hillary?

Fascinating ...

So you actually masturbated when Obama said he learned about Fast and Furious on the news, didn't you, Redskin?

Aw, now the foaming at the mouth and racist, foul attacks. Get your rabies shot before it's too late...

I like Redskins. Hail to the Redskins! Fight for Old DC!

So seriously, you don't want the speech of Hillary saying the Benghazi attack was because of the video, you want someone to report she said it?

Do you have a "credible" video of Hillary actually saying that Benghazi was because of a video? I know Rice said it during the fog of war - but did Hillary?

Do you have a "credible" video of Hillary actually saying that Benghazi was because of a video?

I already gave you the link of her speech. Seriously, Willow is right? You don't trust the old hag, Redskin?

Do you have a "credible" video of Hillary actually saying that Benghazi was because of a video? I know Rice said it during the fog of war - but did Hillary?
Yep!

Yep!

Funny. That doctored video has been thoroughly debunked.

Forum List

Back