Mother grandstands after transgender teen commits suicide

Wonder what she did during the pregnancy that damaged the kid? Or maybe she just messed up raising him

California Mother Appeals for Support for Transgender Teens After Losing Son to Suicide - ABC News

Pushing an agenda rather than treating the mentally ill. I have no doubt the mother had a major rule in pushing the denial of reality onto the teen. now mommy wants to be in the newspapers. Disgusting. Stop enabling the mentally ill. TREAT THEM for their mental illness.

"One issue that my son faced and a lot of other trans kids faced is being misgendered all the time," Prescott said. "A lot of people around him had a hard time changing the pronouns they used, and he felt stabbed in the heart every time someone would say 'she.' It's really traumatic to keep getting called something you truly feel you're not.

"People keep saying it's hard to remember and you have to remind them, but it's really not that hard," she added. "Once someone has stated their preference for a pronoun, you just need to get behind them and let go of all your preconceived notions about genders."

About that. If pronouns are important, quit refering to the issue being about genders. It's about sexes, not genders. Are scores of genders, but only 6 sexes.

What we should start doing since this seems to be an increasing thing, is 'sexing' children at birth via chromosomal test. Determine FOR SURE what sex they are. If they're one of the four not-male/female ones, that will be helpful to them later when they hit puberty and if they then wish to identify as something other than boy/girl.

By the by, as he went through with suicide, he WAS clinically depressed. Ya don't commit suicide without something objectively out of balance in your brain.

The idiot mother enables her daughter's mental illness by tell her that she is perfectly normal thinking of herself as a boy.

And then wants to blame everyone else when her self-delusion leads to suicide. ...... :cuckoo:

Last edited:
Might well have been transsexual if one of the four possibilities. What I'm worrying more and more about though is chromosomal males and females identifying as transsexual when they're not. That's only confusing the issue and making everything more difficult for those who're truly ts.

When I worked at the airlines there was this Transgender guy who, during his treatments, had to get rid of all his guns and knives out of his house because his overwhelming desire to kill himself.

You got a dick and balls? You are male.
No dick n balls? Female.

Be gay or bi or liberal...whatever abnormality you want.

But only boys got weeners.
Girls dont.

This is probably a poor arena to discuss this, but the whole 'transgender' thing can be interpreted as a grammatical, social and psychological matter.
It is easy to become 'flip' about this subject and to reject it out of hand. I have often jokingly said that I'm a lesbian in a male heterosexual body, for example.
Really, though, it is an interesting challenge to our understanding of ourselves. We do all manner of things for cosmetic enhancement, from braces to 'nose jobs' and much else. We correct damage from accidents, etc.
Yet, we can wonder at what extremes these thing could go. Should the health care system have to deal with all the people who want to be seven feet tall so they can play basketball? Should we perform lung transplants for greater underwater capacities?
One is born as one is. Everyone would like to be different some way. Education should include giving an individual the tools to sanely and gracefully accept much that would be fruitless, frustrating and even destructive to struggle against.
Gender is gene-deep, and cannot be totally changed. Adapting to that should not be psychologically difficult. If one wishes to refer to oneself by a certain name or the use of a personal pronoun, he/she is free.
The desire to have others join in this may seem logical, but they have their freedom of choice as well. The insistence that others join this reality is mentally unbalanced.
Sensing oneself to be 'transgender' may be treated in any number of ways. If one goes so far as to have surgery for it, so be it.
Reacting extremely to how others respond to one's 'transgender' state can be treated psychologically. It is the problem of that initiating individual, not the others.

This mother blames her daughter's death on pronouns! Really. Pronouns. The world is not going to change to suit one mentally ill individual. No matter how someone thinks of themselves as royalty, no one is going to call them your majesty.

Celebrating a child's death. The next logical step fot homophobes on this site. Bravo Tranny Steve, you've outdone yourself.

:fu:

The ignorance about sexual issues displayed on this board is just astounding. This boy was hounded and bullied until he couldn't take anymore.

And blaming the mother for something she did while pregnant? How incredibly stupid is that! Bet she believes birth marks are caused by the mother being frightened while pregnant.

There are people here would have been part of the bullying and then celebrated when he died.

These ignorant people make me think of the horror stories of epileptics being chained to walls because they were considered mentally ill.

Last edited:
Celebrating a child's death. The next logical step fot homophobes on this site. Bravo Tranny Steve, you've outdone yourself.

The ignorance about sexual issues displayed on this board is just astounding. This boy was hounded and bullied until he couldn't take anymore.

And blaming the mother for something she did while pregnant? How incredibly stupid is that! Bet she believes birth marks are caused by the mother being frightened while pregnant.

There are people here would have been part of the bullying and then celebrated when he died.

How did you decide to use the masculine pronoun for this person's gender?

California Mother Appeals for Support for Transgender Teens After Losing Son to Suicide - ABC News

Pushing an agenda rather than treating the mentally ill. I have no doubt the mother had a major rule in pushing the denial of reality onto the teen. now mommy wants to be in the newspapers. Disgusting. Stop enabling the mentally ill. TREAT THEM for their mental illness.

"One issue that my son faced and a lot of other trans kids faced is being misgendered all the time," Prescott said. "A lot of people around him had a hard time changing the pronouns they used, and he felt stabbed in the heart every time someone would say 'she.' It's really traumatic to keep getting called something you truly feel you're not.

"People keep saying it's hard to remember and you have to remind them, but it's really not that hard," she added. "Once someone has stated their preference for a pronoun, you just need to get behind them and let go of all your preconceived notions about genders."

About that. If pronouns are important, quit refering to the issue being about genders. It's about sexes, not genders. Are scores of genders, but only 6 sexes.

What we should start doing since this seems to be an increasing thing, is 'sexing' children at birth via chromosomal test. Determine FOR SURE what sex they are. If they're one of the four not-male/female ones, that will be helpful to them later when they hit puberty and if they then wish to identify as something other than boy/girl.
Two sexes, male and female. Transgender gay is a mental disorder period.

I read the article.

I wonder if the bulliers are celebrating his death the way the sickos here are.

I read the article.

I wonder if the bulliers are celebrating his death the way the sickos here are.
So, you chose to use the same pronoun as the report?

This idiot ^^^^doesn't even know what to call it but he pretends to know its a "mental disorder".

There's six possible chromosomal combinations which result in viable humans. There's more possible in all, but they haven't resulted in living babies.

In nature however there's a lot more than 6 possibilities. This little guy has 7 sexes.

Organism with six sexes picks gender like a game of roulette

Forum List

Back