Mother Furious That Her Fourth Grade Daughter Is Being Taught That She Must Be Gender Fluid If She Likes To Play With Legos

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
Yep, it's official. Lord Jesus please come ASAP because I've had quite enough of Toon Town USA. :rolleyes: (I'm not suicidal I've just officially lost my sanity over ridiculous nonsense like this.)

How sad that she spent 95% of her time reading off a paper in a monotonous voice instead of
looking at the board directly in the eyes and only glancing down occasionally to keep track
of her thoughts. Poor presentation for a lawyer especially considering that you wouldn't
get away with that in an actual courtroom, made all the worse by her backpedaling
apologetically, first feeling the need to justify her otherwise solid position by first
establishing what an "inclusive and tolerant" child she has, which isn't even
germane to her argument.

Inclusive or not, the child has every right not to be made to feel
"insufficient and inferior" just because she was born
a girl, much less by the school board!

• Banned
How sad that she spent 95% of her time reading off a paper in a monotonous voice instead of
looking at the board directly in the eyes and only glancing down occasionally to keep track
of her thoughts. Poor presentation for a lawyer especially considering that you wouldn't
get away with that in an actual courtroom, made all the worse by her backpedaling
apologetically, first feeling the need to justify her otherwise solid position by first
establishing what an "inclusive and tolerant" child she has, which isn't even
germane to her argument.

Inclusive or not, the child has every right not to be made to feel
"insufficient and inferior" just because she was born
a girl, much less by the school board!

You have a point but your last sentence was my main point. This child is happy to be who she is and right now she's being taught that that's wrong. That really aggravates the hell out of me. :mad:

This child is happy to be who she is and right now she's being taught that that's wrong.

If I were the mother, I might sue the school making the case that the district has inflicted long-lasting psychological harm on her daughter and I think she could make the case.

The school is promoting gender dysphoria at the expense of normal, otherwise healthy, happy and previously well-adjusted children by inflicting them with guilt complexes and self-identity issues!

Kids have committed suicide over less of a reason.

• Banned
I would teach my daughter to say to her teacher "My daddy said he's gonna slit your throat wide open from ear to ear and laugh about it".

See how the teacher responds :D

In today's day and age, some things are just worth going to prison for.

Yep, it's official. Lord Jesus please come ASAP because I've had quite enough of Toon Town USA. :rolleyes: (I'm not suicidal I've just officially lost my sanity over ridiculous nonsense like this.)

Karen would like to speak to the school's manager.

Okay, listening to the first five minutes of the rant, she was upset because her daughter concluded she was gender fluid, not because her teacher told that she was.

Legos were one of my most favorite things when I was a kid. I still have a few sets put together in my room. They are under a thick layer of dust though.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Karen would like to speak to the school's manager.
Since Karen involuntarily pays the school's manager's salary, she should be allowed to do exactly that.

It upsets filth like JoeB131 when anyone objects to pedophiles and their allies filling a child's head with harmful, sexually-inappropriate bullshit crafted to groom that child into easier prey for childfuckers.

It upsets filth like @JoeB131 when anyone objects to pedophiles and their allies filling a child's head with harmful, sexually-inappropriate bullshit crafted to groom that child into easier prey for childfuckers.

Um, Bob, all that happened there was that another child who identifies as Gender Fluid talked about it in class.
I mean, I know their mere existence offends you, but you need to learn to deal.

Um, Bob, all that happened there was that another child who identifies as Gender Fluid talked about it in class.
I mean, I know their mere existence offends you, but you need to learn to deal.

A child does not identify as “gender fluid” unless some pedophile is filling that child's head with this sort of fucked-up bullshit.

It is not the least bit difficult to clearly see what the motive is behind grooming such sexual confusion into children.

If that's what you really need to believe, Bob.

Tell me, how were there ever Gay people before people told them that they could be gay?

Oh, wait, Satan did it!

Fucked-up perverts have always been among us.

Nothing justifies allowing these perverts to drag children into their perversions.

Nothing justifies allowing any subhuman piece if shit to remain alive and free that would drag children into fucked-up sexual perversions.

In a sane society, your kind, at the very least, would be kept permenantly locked up in prisons or mental institutions.

Forum List

Back