Mother And Daughter Lesbian Relationship

It does not matter if the story is true or not,

The heart of the matter is how does one feel about a scenario such as this?

It does not matter if the story is true or not,

The heart of the matter is how does one feel about a scenario such as this?
Thank you for outing the degenerates on this board who support this perverse scenario. Good job!

But...its none of their business, they said. Two consenting adults. Problem is...even if it is a fake story, this shit DOES happen. What if it was a father wanting to marry his daughter? You KNOW shit was going on while that kid was growing up.
It's sick and it IS our business when a parent goes that far over the line to have sex with their own kid. They were NOT consenting adults while children being raised by that perv.

That's the problem with you right wing nuts, you think all gay people are liberals. Here is a list of prominent Republicans who tried to hide it, but were outed.
Top Five Republican Gay Sex Scandals Badmouth
It's not about homosexuality, it's about incest and sex with children, which the liberals on this board defended.
Links to such defenses?

First of all, that doesn't appear to be a story from the US.

Second of all, one of the biggest issues raised by the people who were so upset about your story was that there would have been illicit contact when the daughter was underage. If these two were separated for 30 years before reuniting and starting their relationship, that underage contact would not have happened.

Still, incest is illegal in most places.

I am sorry but why should any of this be your concern? They are consenting adults.

Did the animals consent, dumbass? Anytime animals are abused it's the concern of all civilized human beings. So a pair of degenerate queers "consent" to bugger animals, kids, or whatever else they can get their hands on, and that makes it OK in your view? Because the queers consent? You're a sick fuck...like all queers.

There was a case in Portland, Oregon awhile back of two queers who'd adopted a little boy and then like all queers who get their hands on children, set about raping him almost as soon as they got him. Social services found out from a neighbor, the queers were arrested, and were soon back out on the street since they'd met bail. Meanwhile a recently released convict found out about the case, hunted the queers down, and shot them both. He was convicted of murder and is back in prison for the rest of his days.

I'm not an anarchist and I don't encourage vigilantism; we're a nation of law or we're a nation of nothing. But in the case of a convict gunning down degenerate child raping queers, I can understand the hatred such behavior can inflame in much of America's hardcore inmate population...because so many of them were sexually abused as children. Queers are kept isolated from the general prison population in nearly all of America's large county jails and state penitentiaries. They live over with the rest of the child rapers who're also kept isolated, because if the general convict population could get their hands on any of them, they'd be dead in a New York minute.

Of course there's always the Latin American expedient, especially in places like Colombia, Peru, etc. Don't kill the queers; kill the judges who grant them custody of children. After 15-20 of those reprobates are murdered in a year, it starts getting very difficult to find a judge who'll grant custody of a child to queers. Terrorism it is, but terrorism works, doesn't it? Especially where degenerate sissies are involved.

I truly wonder if I should report this post to the FBI...

I am sorry but why should any of this be your concern? They are consenting adults.

Did the animals consent, dumbass? Anytime animals are abused it's the concern of all civilized human beings. So a pair of degenerate queers "consent" to bugger animals, kids, or whatever else they can get their hands on, and that makes it OK in your view? Because the queers consent? You're a sick fuck...like all queers.

There was a case in Portland, Oregon awhile back of two queers who'd adopted a little boy and then like all queers who get their hands on children, set about raping him almost as soon as they got him. Social services found out from a neighbor, the queers were arrested, and were soon back out on the street since they'd met bail. Meanwhile a recently released convict found out about the case, hunted the queers down, and shot them both. He was convicted of murder and is back in prison for the rest of his days.

I'm not an anarchist and I don't encourage vigilantism; we're a nation of law or we're a nation of nothing. But in the case of a convict gunning down degenerate child raping queers, I can understand the hatred such behavior can inflame in much of America's hardcore inmate population...because so many of them were sexually abused as children. Queers are kept isolated from the general prison population in nearly all of America's large county jails and state penitentiaries. They live over with the rest of the child rapers who're also kept isolated, because if the general convict population could get their hands on any of them, they'd be dead in a New York minute.

Of course there's always the Latin American expedient, especially in places like Colombia, Peru, etc. Don't kill the queers; kill the judges who grant them custody of children. After 15-20 of those reprobates are murdered in a year, it starts getting very difficult to find a judge who'll grant custody of a child to queers. Terrorism it is, but terrorism works, doesn't it? Especially where degenerate sissies are involved.

I truly wonder if I should report this post to the FBI...

Don't bother. I am sure the FBI has better things to do then looking at poor trolling attempts.

Forum List

Back