Mostly Peaceful Protests

Independent thinker

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2015
Here the left goes again. I wonder why these stories didn't make ABC, CBS, NBC, Wapo, or the NYTimes, among others? I guess it is because most of the protesters were "peaceful". The left, including several prominent politicians, have instigated and incited violence against our country, AKA an insurrection. Where are the House calls for investigations? Our democracy is literally at stake!

Well, they did, you slobbering inbred, but you only watch Fox News.
I don't watch Fox News at all, but I realize that is your comeback response. Actually, I read from several sources and usually watch the ABC nightly news, which slants left. I didn't see any of these stories. Maybe you can prove to me where the networks I mentioned reported these two stories I linked to.

Slobbering inbred?
Speaks volumes about your character.
I've noticed that about lefties. Their first thought is always the other person doesn't watch anything but Fox News. Then, when they can't debate and facts are burying them badly, they resort to name calling and physical violence when they don't get their way.

I don't watch Fox News at all, but I realize that is your comeback response. Actually, I read from several sources and usually watch the ABC nightly news, which slants left. I didn't see any of these stories. Maybe you can prove to me where the networks I mentioned reported these two stories I linked to.
I saw it on both NBC and CBS, and the NYT.

Wake up.

I aint proving shit, I remember the graffiti, they all showed close ups of it, one was written in neat cursive.

Don't believe me, as IDGAF.
You remember the graffiti? I wasn't talking about graffiti. Sure, those media would show some graffiti while completely ignoring that police were attacked and the Arizona capital were attacked. That's par for the course for the lamestream lefty media. Now I see why you couldn't prove it.

Forum List

Back