Most Undocumented Immigrants Will Stay Under Obama’s New Policies, Report Says

get_involved

Gold Member
Jul 16, 2009
Obama basically wants to get rid of most immigration laws and most Democrats want open borders.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/07/23/u...policies-report-says.html?partner=rss&emc=rss

More than 45 MILLION IMMIGRANTS LIVE IN THE U.S. (That's both illegal and legal immigrants), according to UN figures, more than FOUR TIMES as many living in any other nation in the world. Unless you like more traffic, congestion, etc., it's time to slow down ALL immigration. There is nothing sacred about it.

THINK ABOUT THAT NEXT TIME YOU ARE STUCK IN TRAFFIC!

Immigration is equivalent to 90% of the population increase in California and 70% in the nation during the 1990s. This number reflects the immigrants who arrived in the decade plus their offspring.

JOIN NumbersUSA...............Immigration Numbers NumbersUSA For Lower Immigration Levels Educating Americans on the problems of uncontrolled immigration and offering solutions for sensible immigration reform.

194962_5_.jpg

Illegal Immigrants, and immigration in general, coupled with all the free stuff, has shifted our demographic in this country. That further eliminates American history with every passing hour.

Hector and Hemin could care less about what our families poured into this country generations ago. They are turning us into the shit holes they came from

-Geaux

Illegal Immigrants, and immigration in general, coupled with all the free stuff, has shifted our demographic in this country. That further eliminates American history with every passing hour.

Hector and Hemin could care less about what our families poured into this country generations ago. They are turning us into the shit holes they came from

-Geaux

Yes, what does immigration have to do with our history? I feel you

-Geaux

The difference, immigrants from Europe at Staten Island, and immigrants from Mexico through open borders

I feel you too

-Geaux

-Geaux

The difference, immigrants from Europe at Staten Island, and immigrants from Mexico through open borders

I feel you too

-Geaux

I wasn't referring to your "illegal immigrants" point which I agree with you on, I was referring to your "immigration in general" comment

I think the problem is we have a Commerce Clause and we are losing money on Commerce at our borders.

Infrastructure is another matter. Why are we wasting our tax monies on extra-Constitutional and alleged wars on crime, drugs, poverty, and terror. That money could be going to improve our infrastructure.

Even illegal immigration was not a problem when we were running massive budget surpluses; and, we have the largest economy in the world, even with illegal immigration.

It is just public policies that are simply as bad as management.

Forum List

Back