14. San Bernardino, CA (1,291)
  15. Anchorage, AK (1,203)
  16. Nashville, TN (1,138)
  17. Lansing, MI (1,136)
  18. New Orleans, LA (1,121)
  19. Minneapolis, MN (1,101)
  20. Chicago, IL (1,099)
And:

Not to be a buzz kill, but your list and your link contradict each other.

Not to be a buzz kill, but your list and your link contradict each other.
The first one is all violent crimes, the others are just murders. The years may be different also.

The stats are not very good as not all jurisdictions report to the FBI.

The upshot is the highest murders and violent crimes are in blue cities, not urban red areas. 4-5 times (or more) the national average in many of those cities.

Seattle's crime rate is more than double the WA State average and it doesn't even make the list...

The other thing is murders in US cities rose dramatically from 2020-2023. Like 30% or more in cities where the rioting went unchecked.

Compound that with the defunding of police depts. and you get a catastrophe for law enforcement in those places...

I just noticed that the list had Albuquerque in the top 20 but the link said it was #43. Differing years could have everything to do with it.
The list includes more than murders. It's all violent crimes so includes aggravated assaults, rapes, etc.

The links are murders only, so Albuquerque lower on murders, but makes up for it in other crimes...

Criminal gangs don't ride year round. They go to Alaska to hide and lay low, particularly Hells Angels and Bandidos.
Tell me that you don't know what you're talking about, without telling me that you don't know what you're talking about. At least you spelled Bandidos correctly.

Tell me that you don't know what you're talking about, without telling me that you don't know what you're talking about. At least you spelled Bandidos correctly.

It's apparently a secret to you, since you're a dumbass. Alaska has had biker gangs for decades. Just because you've blown a few doesn't mean you actually know any.

San Fran is one of the safest cities. Look. The numbers are what they are. Murder is a way of life in red states. It is rare in blue states. In blue states you dont die walking down the street. I red states you risk your life visiting.
How many murders were in Cali last year?

Chicago, Baltimore, East St. Louis, Detroit and DC are safe? Are you nuts?

Red states certainly do have blue shitholes too.
It is a mathematical certainty the blue states are safer than red states. Their cities and rural areas are safer. You dumbasses like to blame blind cities but the fact is there are way more blue cities in blue states and they are safe. The shit holes are Alabama, Louisiana, Oklahoma.. etc. Red states are death traps.

It is a mathematical certainty the blue states are safer than red states. Their cities and rural areas are safer. You dumbasses like to blame blind cities but the fact is there are way more blue cities in blue states and they are safe. The shit holes are Alabama, Louisiana, Oklahoma.. etc. Red states are death traps.
LA was run by a dem gov for the year you cited and New Orleans is run by a dem mayor.

What are you talking about?

A Republican has only been in the Gov mansion since Jan of 2024.

Forum List

Back