most munich shooting victims are muslim

There's nothing new about muslims killing Muslims. It's a tradition. It doesn't mean he was not a terrorist...does it

Same for christians.
It's not because of religion for Christians. Gfy

Pfffffffffffffffft they're all alike, those three religions that arose out of the middle east based upon the notion of a male dominator god.
Poor thing God created male and female in his image. That Hebrew word can be “my”, “your”, “his”, “her”, “its”, “our” and “their”. Just because the people who translated the Hebrew versions desired to maintain or thought they could maintain control over female humans they used His in place of 'my'.

The three major religions emanating from the middle east are based upon the notion of a male dominator god. It's pretty clear, sorry if you're offended. It is a huge problem for humanity and will be for some time, more to be slaughtered for these gods.
What God did hitler, Stalin, Mao or Ho chi follow religiously and proclaim as their model? Give it up Lum...

Wrong
2 turks, 2 germans, 1 greek, and 1 kosovonian according to officials today.
And no Andre Breviks book was found.

i have one question .isnt any different between people in this pictures ? :all people in pictures are moslem

Then show me the different Korans they follow. Surely there must be a good Koran and a bad Koran. A peaceful Koran and a violent one. Show me them.
one koran .so what ? answer my question
isnt any different between people in this pictures ?

It's never been about the people. It's always been about the doctrine. Some will follow the Koran faithfully some not, so what? If someone is too lazy to follow the doctrine faithfully or hates the violent verses, that doesn't mean we have a lazy Islam or a peaceful Islam. It means we have a different types of practitioners. Doesn't change the doctrine. The doctrine is evil. Generations from now Moslems will follow the doctrine faithfully and do evil. ONE Islam.

That's what.
we have different doctorine .
for example.
in koran = dont drink alcohol .
but most iranian people drink alcohol .when you ask them why ? koran banned it .arent you moslem ?
most of them have same answer. ban alcohol was for war situation in suidi arabia desert at 1400 years ago. alcohol quality was awfull
mohammad did banned it because of war.
arabs tribes was savage and .............
i dont want say its true or bullshit .reality isnt important .
if you like reality . maybe jesus was crooked Illusionist .
he was just extremist radical jewish .

for example. we have slavery in koran. isis doctorine= selling infidels
some other moslem doctorine= reason of this slavery rule was help slave .
mohammad couldnt ban slavery in one second .because society wasnt ready for it .
society system cant change in one night

we can see 2 different doctorine in one quote from koran

read it
Tafsir - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

i have one question .isnt any different between people in this pictures ? :all people in pictures are moslem

Then show me the different Korans they follow. Surely there must be a good Koran and a bad Koran. A peaceful Koran and a violent one. Show me them.

It's never been about the people. It's always been about the doctrine. Some will follow the Koran faithfully some not, so what? If someone is too lazy to follow the doctrine faithfully or hates the violent verses, that doesn't mean we have a lazy Islam or a peaceful Islam. It means we have a different types of practitioners. Doesn't change the doctrine. The doctrine is evil. Generations from now Moslems will follow the doctrine faithfully and do evil. ONE Islam.

That's what.
for example.
but most iranian people drink alcohol .when you ask them why ? koran banned it .arent you moslem ?
most of them have same answer. ban alcohol was for war situation in suidi arabia desert at 1400 years ago. alcohol quality was awfull

mohammad couldnt ban slavery in one second .because society wasnt ready for it .

read it
I've known plenty of Muslims who drink, even during Ramadam. Alcohol isn't actually banned in the Quran, but the undesirable consequences of alcohol are pointed out in the Quran.

My best buddy in squadron officers school back in 1965 was a Iraqi bomber pilot. We killed many a bottle of scotch on the weekends. Great guy...killed later in Hussein ordered execution. One of the main reasons I supported the Iraq war.

Hmmm.

...He also said police had not found the manifesto of Norwegian mass killer Anders Behring Breivik when they searched the gunman's room at his parents' flat. ...

Munich shooting: David Sonboly 'planned attack for year' - BBC News

Interesting. How could this spin - I mean misinformation - have occurred? So strange.
The report says the shooter still hasn't even be officially named. Curious.

...Bavarian officials said the gunman, still not officially named, appeared to have bought the illegal pistol used in the attack on the so called "dark net".

That's what.
we have different doctorine

All you've done is confirm the fact that Islam is a violent religion by asserting that there are multiple interpretstaions of the Koran. In other words: ISIS is authentically Islamic. Thanks.

That's what.
for example.

read it
I've known plenty of Muslims who drink, even during Ramadam. Alcohol isn't actually banned in the Quran, but the undesirable consequences of alcohol are pointed out in the Quran.
99 % of mullah and imam are saying alcohol drink is haram

That's what.
for example.

read it
+ most iranian(80%) dont drink alcohol in ramadan or moharam..

Hmmm.

...He also said police had not found the manifesto of Norwegian mass killer Anders Behring Breivik when they searched the gunman's room at his parents' flat. ...

Interesting. How could this spin - I mean misinformation - have occurred? So strange.

...Bavarian officials said the gunman, still not officially named, appeared to have bought the illegal pistol used in the attack on the so called "dark net".
if he was iranian persian shia. i cant believe that he did it for islam .....

but maybe he was iranian turk sunni .we dont know yet

Hmmm.

Yep - and he did have the Turkish flag on Facebook. So, who knows right now?

Hmmm.

and who is her mother ?

Hmmm.

and who is her mother ?
I don't know. Do you?

Hmmm.

and who is her mother ?
I don't know. Do you?
even iran news- press is better than germany.

Forum List

Back