Most Modifide Transexual In The World (video)

Tank

Gold Member
Apr 2, 2009
Super Freak

This "woman" who claims to be the ‘most modified transsexual in the world has spent upwards of $60,000 to resemble a dragon, complete with a forked tongue, tattooed scales and eight horns on her head. In 1997, Eva Tiamat Medusa, from Bruni, Texas, was living as a man and has Aids

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

• Banned
Update on the progress

6300931929_68fe04191c_b.jpg

Super Freak

This "woman" who claims to be the ‘most modified transsexual in the world has spent upwards of $60,000 to resemble a dragon, complete with a forked tongue, tattooed scales and eight horns on her head. In 1997, Eva Tiamat Medusa, from Bruni, Texas, was living as a man and has Aids

I got you beat.
Most MEN want to be "policeman', "fireman", "astronaut", 'lawyer", event the "president". This guy wanted to be....Fucking insane...

That's a pretty sick person who can't be comfortable as a human species and identifies with a mythical reptile.

• Banned
As a kid I loved lizards, I would try to catch it and put it in a tank

Super Freak

images.duckduckgo.com.jpg

creature-from-the-black-lagoon-1.jpg
Last date didn't go so well

Last edited:
It should say, go catch me some bugs

Super Freak

Now let me guess.....you think that this is a fair representation of all trans people. Right?

Forum List

Back