Most Iconic Images From Every State

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
I have nio idea what Deslidefier is but I came upon this and some of the pictures are really something. Here's a couple of them:

AAk6Qc8.img

AAk6UY5.img

All 50 of them @ Deslided: The most iconic landmark in every state

Having been to 48 of the 50, there are a whole lot of places I would rather see. How about you?

I have nio idea what Deslidefier is but I came upon this and some of the pictures are really something. Here's a couple of them:

AAk6Qc8.img

AAk6UY5.img

Having been to 48 of the 50, there are a whole lot of places I would rather see. How about you?

During my 20 years in the Navy, I managed to put feet down in 49 of the states, Alaska is the only one I'm missing.

However...................there are lots of parts of the states that I would either like to see again, or would like to visit for the first time, because just traveling through doesn't leave much time for sight seeing.

I'd like to go back to California and see the beaches again, as well as ride up US 1. I'd also like to go back to FL to see the Everglades (saw the Keys, but didn't get to travel into the Everglades).

Yeah..............come to think of it, there is still a lot of stuff that I'd like to see here.

One of the best things I've done so far? Zip lined across the Royal Gorge in CO for my 51st birthday.

AAk6Qc8.img

AAk6UY5.img

During my 20 years in the Navy, I managed to put feet down in 49 of the states, Alaska is the only one I'm missing.

However...................there are lots of parts of the states that I would either like to see again, or would like to visit for the first time, because just traveling through doesn't leave much time for sight seeing.

I'd like to go back to California and see the beaches again, as well as ride up US 1. I'd also like to go back to FL to see the Everglades (saw the Keys, but didn't get to travel into the Everglades).

Yeah..............come to think of it, there is still a lot of stuff that I'd like to see here.

One of the best things I've done so far? Zip lined across the Royal Gorge in CO for my 51st birthday.

I've driven Hwy 1 from SF North to Gold Beach Oregon. If you do take this trip, take one of the Jet Boats out of Gold Beach, OR. to Grant's Pass.

Rogue River Jet Boat Trip Jerry's Rogue Jets

Massachusetts - The cliffs on The Vineyard were gay before gay was fashionable!

tumblr_static_img_0191__2_.jpg

Gay Head, Martha's Vineyard, Massachusetts. They named it before the meaning of the words changed.

San Francisco's mayor wanted to buy and move it but they wouldn't sell.

Forum List

Back