'most explosive' part of DOJ review is about 'outsourcing of illegal intelligence-gathering'

the other mike

Diamond Member
Jan 5, 2019
Secret City under Denver Airport
Buckle up kids. This might be a bumpy ride for some folks.

Fox News host Sean Hannity said his sources are telling him the most "explosive" finding in the Justice Department review on the origins of the Russia investigation has to do with illegal intelligence-gathering on American citizens.

Hannity first mentioned this during his show Thursday evening while speaking to the Hill's John Solomon, who said DOJ Inspector General Michael Horowitz's soon-to-be-released report on alleged Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act abuses will find "a lot more wrong than right" and will be "difficult" for former top FBI officials such as James Comey, Andrew McCabe, and Peter Strzok.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/sean-hannity-sources-say-most-explosive-part-of-doj-review-about-outsourcing-of-illegal-intelligence-gathering

Hoping that the indictments are worth the wait.

I wouldn’t hold my breath for the exaggerated respect for due process which they totally deny to the common people.

Bill or William?

The Eternal Perspective?

He’s a cop. That is death, not life.

There are too many of them, and they fuck too hard for us to save our own lives any other way. They are not going down in a good way.

Lots of people to send to prison. Obama for illegally spying on Trump. McCabe, Comey, and Mueller for illegalities while investigating Russian election interference that never happened. And of course Hillary for her illegal emails.
Although don't count on seeing Hillary go down. I see about as much chance of her going to jail as Mitch McConnell legalizing recreational cannabis.

Sounds like more people need to be put behind bars. Let's see if they are taken off suicide watch, like Epstein.

Forum List

Back