Most Brits now just watn to leave with no deal get out while they can poll shows

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Perhaps there is some new plague that only affect politicians on a global scale.

It seem no matter what country we look at, it is simply going completely insane. Americans rarely understand Parliamentary politics in London for it is not unusual for Trump to meet with Chuck and Nancy in the White House. In British politics, there is no pretend bipartisanship where there are meetings between the parties.......

Most Brits Now Just Want To Leave With No Deal…Get Out While They Can; Poll Shows
-----------------------------------------
Oh but they want their idiots thinking different just like we have the Obama assholes here oh they're still the same and just as dumb.

I said it when the vote happened...Never...Ever...EVER gonna happen. They will be delaying and re-voting until 'they' get what they want. The Brits are NEVER leaving the EU.

What you are seeing is a worldwide rebellion against the ruling class...and a pushback from the elites. The People of England voted to free themselves. The press, corporations, globalist NGOs and the political class have brought them to a standstill. The same crowd wherever you look. Doris poured money bro stopping Brexit.
Same as here in the US with the wealthy elites fighting Trump for power through the press, celebrities and rogue judges.
This will get uglier before it gets better. The patience of people is not inexhaustible and the sneering globalists all over the world saying “but you can’t” have a harsh reckoning.

And you will note that those trying to sabotage the people of England will agree on any compromise so long as it includes open borders. Always open borders.
It’s because they have realized that if they themselves are to avoid being replaced by the people they have to move to replace the people.

I said it when the vote happened...Never...Ever...EVER gonna happen. They will be delaying and re-voting until 'they' get what they want. The Brits are NEVER leaving the EU.

You may be right. As I said, what will follow will be the biggest surge of Russian, Chinese, and who knows, Iranian recruiting? Of citizens of said nations. The Brit will no longer be the nation of Churchill, will no longer be a government representative of it's people.

The end result is resentment and an internalization of betrayal which will be pounced on by foreign intelligence. You have basically shouted to the world "government can do what it wants". So, foreign agents will abide and do as they please in the UK, knowing citizens will not even care about the plight of those impacted.

I don't need to be an Oxford graduate to connect the dots. Especially when China in particular wielding so much economic might.

Stand up for your nations and it's citizens desires or resign. By the way, it doesn't matter my opinion, if it had been a "No" vote and people were pushing to leave I would say the same. Citizens have to believe in the system, or you will have a million times more harm done.

Last edited:

You may be right. As I said, what will follow will be the biggest surge of Russian, Chinese, and who knows, Iranian recruiting? Of citizens of said nations. The Brit will no longer be the nation of Churchill, will no longer be a government representative of it's people.

The end result is resentment and an internalization of betrayal which will be pounced on by foreign intelligence. You have basically shouted to the world "government can do what it wants". So, foreign agents will abide and do as they please in the UK, knowing citizens will not even care about the plight of those impacted.

I don't need to be an Oxford graduate to connect the dots. Especially when China in particular wielding so much economic might.

Stand up for your nations and it's citizens desires or resign. By the way, it doesn't matter my opinion, if it had been a "No" vote and people were pushing to leave I would say the same. Citizens have to believe in the system, or you will have a million times more harm done.
I mean...look what they did to the Irish...the Dutch. Same shit...delay...re-vote...delay...re-vote...rinse repeat until the desired solution is achieved. European populations generally (though it is dropping) have IQs which are too high NOT to cull and control.
Well...except for the Irish...not the sharpest knives, in general.

Forum List

Back