Most Americans think Hillary did something wrong

Polls show that most Americans think Hillary should have been indicted and that she broke the law. However, the majority still favor Hillary in the polls.

So Americans would rather have a liar and a law breaker over both Trump and Bernie Sanders.

Hilarious.

Enjoy 8 more years of this America!

. About 6 in 10 independents say that she should have been indicted even though, oddly, only 33% say the whole issue makes it less likely for them to support her.

Majority Disapproves of Not Charging Clinton
Liberal education has come full circle.

This is exactly why I keep bring up her Bosnia lie. It is such clear proof that she has no restriction on lying. Comey further proved it.

The problem is that the power of the "D" is just to great. Truth be damned. Trump will be called a liar for misquoting a statistic, Mrs. Tuzla lies about sniper fire and it is merely caused by year long sleep deprivation.

It says a lot about the Progs who continue to support hiLIARy despite the overwhelming evidence of her habitual prevarication...and it's not very flattering.

Hillary is considered a class 1 bitch. She treats her security detail and help staff like sub-humans - talks down to them like human waste. And after you fools raise her up on her pedastal, she will treat you gullable morons the exact same way. Power is all that matters to this bus stop rat bag old hag incompetent power-hungry lying piece of shit.

U5KXDbB.jpg

That she be!

I gotta say.......this is all so much simpler than righties are making it.

Hillary just didn't know about computers, or devices, or servers.

She knew what classified stuff is, but didn't understand how what she was doing would be a problem.

What kind of dumbass would do what Hillary did on purpose?

Meanwhile...with this simplicity in mind, the right, lead by Trey Gowdy and Fox News, is sure the end is nigh

They are all briefed to only use government servers so that information cannot be hacked.

The bottom line is, Hillary had some dirty business to do on the web that she did not want record of on a government server, so she used a private server instead. Then when she was caught she deleted the e-mails, many of which we will never see. She did this knowing that top secret information could be hacked, which was a small price to pay for her, even if it cost American lives abroad, which it may have.
Her emails have been released... FBI has read them... Many are out for anybody to read... What was this dirty business you speak of?
What you're talking about, is what I call "dickhead momentum"

It's a concept I heard a comic talk about, and my Dad used to do it.

It's when you're being a dickhead, and then it's pointed out that you're being a dickhead, then you don't stop being a dickhead.

So they got themselves all outraged about some grandiose horrible thing/lie Hillary told, then when it turn out Hillary just didn't know about computers....a thing older conservative men can understand easily....but the GOP and Fox News needed to keep the dickhead momentum going.

So while they don't really have anything to be pissed about....they are all still pissed off
Ha, I like that :)
Dickhead Momentum is the result of Fox New's cultivation of the moral outrage they need amongst white men over 60 without college degrees who attend church once a week. Basically their, and the GOP's, strongest demographic

the majority think she did something wrong, there are a whole lot of us that know she did.

I gotta say.......this is all so much simpler than righties are making it.

Hillary just didn't know about computers, or devices, or servers.

She knew what classified stuff is, but didn't understand how what she was doing would be a problem.

What kind of dumbass would do what Hillary did on purpose?

Meanwhile...with this simplicity in mind, the right, lead by Trey Gowdy and Fox News, is sure the end is nigh

They are all briefed to only use government servers so that information cannot be hacked.

The bottom line is, Hillary had some dirty business to do on the web that she did not want record of on a government server, so she used a private server instead. Then when she was caught she deleted the e-mails, many of which we will never see. She did this knowing that top secret information could be hacked, which was a small price to pay for her, even if it cost American lives abroad, which it may have.
Her emails have been released... FBI has read them... Many are out for anybody to read... What was this dirty business you speak of?

It's when you're being a dickhead, and then it's pointed out that you're being a dickhead, then you don't stop being a dickhead.

So they got themselves all outraged about some grandiose horrible thing/lie Hillary told, then when it turn out Hillary just didn't know about computers....a thing older conservative men can understand easily....but the GOP and Fox News needed to keep the dickhead momentum going.

So while they don't really have anything to be pissed about....they are all still pissed off
Dickhead Momentum is the result of Fox New's cultivation of the moral outrage they need amongst white men over 60 without college degrees who attend church once a week. Basically their, and the GOP's, strongest demographic

Age, Sex and educational bigot all in one package, well done.

Age, Sex and educational bigot all in one package, well done.
How is pointing out the GOP and Fox News's strongest demographic intolerance toward those who hold different opinions from oneself?

I didn't say anything derogatory about them, unless you think having dickhead momentum is a slur against white males over 60 without college degrees who attend church once a week, and even then, that's not bigotry.

You really got to learn how to play the racist card better

Work on that!!!

Forum List

Back