Mossad President: "I support Palenstinians gettin their own state"

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
note: he didnt actually say "gettin" in a southern accent, he said it in hebrew!

Of course they are.

Only two ways the Palestine issue gets resolved with the place getting glassed or Israel getting pushed into the sea.

The place is partitioned between Jews and Arabs.

or

Arabs and Jews are granted equal standing politically, in which case, the Arabs will vote "Israel" out of existence the minute they have a majority.

Of course they are.

Only two ways the Palestine issue gets resolved with the place getting glassed or Israel getting pushed into the sea.

The place is partitioned between Jews and Arabs.

or

Arabs and Jews are granted equal standing politically, in which case, the Arabs will vote "Israel" out of existence the minute they have a majority.
y

You always forget the third option that the west is loathe to take.

The UN enforces existing international laws and removes all Jews from Jordan and all arab muslims from Jewish palestine. Do it with force if needed or do it with bribes either way start to treat the Jews the same way you treat the arab muslims.

And that my friend is the only way that the issue will be sorted properly, through the international courts that settle such disputes

The UN enforces existing international laws and removes all Jews from Jordan and all arab muslims from Jewish palestine. Do it with force if needed or do it with bribes either way start to treat the Jews the same way you treat the arab muslims.

And that my friend is the only way that the issue will be sorted properly, through the international courts that settle such disputes

HOw about this. All the Arabs stay in the Middle East and all the Jews go back to Europe where they came from...

Works for me.

HOw about this. All the Arabs stay in the Middle East and all the Jews go back to Europe where they came from...

Works for me.

But they didnt come from Europe did they, they came from the M.E. and that is where they are returning. Does the same rule apply to you as you did not come from America did you, how far back will you go with your retrospective rules. Now that works for me as you would be just like the Jews a stateless race despised and hated by all because of blood libels and lies

But they didnt come from Europe did they, they came from the M.E. and that is where they are returning. Does the same rule apply to you as you did not come from America did you, how far back will you go with your retrospective rules. Now that works for me as you would be just like the Jews a stateless race despised and hated by all because of blood libels and lies

Most of the ZionShits came from Europe.. that was the hold point, Adolf did a nasty to you,so you totally deserve someone else's land in compensation..

(Don't see the Poles whining like little bitches about this 70 years later, but never mind.)

Oh, for the record, I'm 1/8 Cherokee... so maybe I should get something back.

Most of the ZionShits came from Europe.. that was the hold point, Adolf did a nasty to you,so you totally deserve someone else's land in compensation..

(Don't see the Poles whining like little bitches about this 70 years later, but never mind.)

Oh, for the record, I'm 1/8 Cherokee... so maybe I should get something back.

Your nazi brainwashing is showing again, what race are these zionshits ?

Again you are confused as I am not a Jew

For starters it was their land until the Romans came, saw and stole. And then decided to do a number on the Jews by claiming they killed their new God. Then in 1923 the lands legal sovereign owners granted 22% of the land to the Jews for their national home, at the same time they gave 78% to the arab muslims for their national home.

You dont but we in Europe do, and we support their claims in the same way we support the Jews claims.

Good for you, now why dont you try claiming your lands back under existing International laws, I will support your claims. But be aware the farther back you go in history the more you strengthen the Jews case.

For starters it was their land until the Romans came, saw and stole. And then decided to do a number on the Jews by claiming they killed their new God. Then in 1923 the lands legal sovereign owners granted 22% of the land to the Jews for their national home, at the same time they gave 78% to the arab muslims for their national home.

Actually, Jews weren't even in the majority there when the Romans ruled the place.

And can't get terribly upset that the Jews found themselves getting killed by the new version of the imaginary sky fairy. Maybe they should have thought twice about writing a book that justifies genocide to start with.

Actually, Jews weren't even in the majority there when the Romans ruled the place.

And can't get terribly upset that the Jews found themselves getting killed by the new version of the imaginary sky fairy. Maybe they should have thought twice about writing a book that justifies genocide to start with.

And your evidence of this is what, seeing as the Jews were the rulers of the land.

Just your fantasy version of events, which is based on Jew hatred and anti semitism. Why is it that YOU always try to bring it down to religion, is it so you can blame others for doing so as a means to deflect away from your losing the arguments ?

You dont but we in Europe do, and we support their claims in the same way we support the Jews claims.

Look around, buddy. Europe is turning on the Zionshits...

No you look around Adolph and see that it is the nazis and islamonazi's that are turning on the Jews. Very soon we will see people being tried for their incitement to racial violence, and the US will be forced into handing them over to European courts for punishment. The US does have extradition terms with most of Europe, and cant afford to ignore them

And your evidence of this is what, seeing as the Jews were the rulers of the land.

Just your fantasy version of events, which is based on Jew hatred and anti semitism. Why is it that YOU always try to bring it down to religion, is it so you can blame others for doing so as a means to deflect away from your losing the arguments ?

The Herods weren't Jews...

And of course it's about Religion. But, hey, if you think you are God's Chosen people and that gives you the right to act like a complete asshole, you really shouldn't be surprised when people try to kill you.

No you look around Adolph and see that it is the nazis and islamonazi's that are turning on the Jews. Very soon we will see people being tried for their incitement to racial violence, and the US will be forced into handing them over to European courts for punishment. The US does have extradition terms with most of Europe, and cant afford to ignore them

Actually, we are America. We can say whatever the fuck we want about the Zionshits.

And Americans are getting a little tired of being dragged into wars over there so you shits can play, "but God Loves me!"

The Herods weren't Jews...

And of course it's about Religion. But, hey, if you think you are God's Chosen people and that gives you the right to act like a complete asshole, you really shouldn't be surprised when people try to kill you.

So they were the only people in existence at that time ? LINK to show this

Here we go again invoking another fallacy because you have been proven wrong, next you will claim that I brought the old nugget into the equation. The last people to male that claim were the arab muslims, so does your remark not also go for them ?

Now how about we get back on track and not keep deflecting when you are getting beaten in debate.

Actually, we are America. We can say whatever the fuck we want about the Zionshits.

And Americans are getting a little tired of being dragged into wars over there so you shits can play, "but God Loves me!"

No you cant as the tables can be turned on you very easily, and you could end up with nothing. China already owns most of the US and without their aid you are nothing.
It is you that is dragging the rest of the civilised world into wars that you started so you brainless morons can play " Got mit uns" all over again. A pity the world no longer see's you as being a super power, and the Jews would love nothing more than to rub your nose in the dirt. Your international credit rating is dropping like a stone and you think attacking the Jews is the way to get out of the hole.

Go back to your log cabin out in the boondocks, breed more morons with your other family members and cry about the way the Jews work hard to get the best things in life

No you cant as the tables can be turned on you very easily, and you could end up with nothing. China already owns most of the US and without their aid you are nothing.

Guy, you are a little confused here. China holds all of 1.24 Trillion in debt out of 18 Trillion in Debt in an economy worth 18 Trillion... so, um, no.

Now, the people who WOULD be nothing are the Zionshits. If we finally had the good sense to cut them off, the Arabs would push them into the sea in a decade.

Fortunately, we have just enough Christians in this country who are stupid enough to believe that we need you guys in Palestine so Jesus can come back.

Guy, you are a little confused here. China holds all of 1.24 Trillion in debt out of 18 Trillion in Debt in an economy worth 18 Trillion... so, um, no.

Now, the people who WOULD be nothing are the Zionshits. If we finally had the good sense to cut them off, the Arabs would push them into the sea in a decade.

Fortunately, we have just enough Christians in this country who are stupid enough to believe that we need you guys in Palestine so Jesus can come back.

What a load of crap . China OWNS not in loans but in title most of the US. If your debts are the same as your assets then you are bankrupt because you no longer have any wriggle room. If China pulled the plug the US would sink faster than the Titanic

There you go again being a NAZI RACIST SCUM

And once again you resort to falsehoods because you have no idea of reality.

Cut of Israel and see what happens, your neo marxist islamionazi POTUS realised that the US was nothing without the Jews and so did an about face on his threats. Did not stop the worlds money lenders from cutting your credit rating by 20% as a warning. The stock markets are still volatile, and could go either way with the right nudge. Just watch certain stocks and shares that by themselves mean nothing, but taken together can destroy America's economy

What a load of crap . China OWNS not in loans but in title most of the US. If your debts are the same as your assets then you are bankrupt because you no longer have any wriggle room. If China pulled the plug the US would sink faster than the Titanic

I don't think you know what you are talking about, but thanks for pointing out you are another America-hating Zionist Twat...

I don't think you know what you are talking about, but thanks for pointing out you are another America-hating Zionist Twat...

And you would be wrong again, I only hate moronic Americans like you.

It was part of my job to know what I am talking about, you cant fool intelligent people with lies when they know the job. If my income was $10,000 a day and my outgoings$10,000 a day then I have no support if something goes wrong. I still have to find $10,000 if I dont make any money. Keep asking for loans to cover the payment of the last loans and you will find the lenders witholding the money. Only moronic looney lefties borrow out of debt

And you would be wrong again, I only hate moronic Americans like you.

It was part of my job to know what I am talking about, you cant fool intelligent people with lies when they know the job. If my income was $10,000 a day and my outgoings$10,000 a day then I have no support if something goes wrong. I still have to find $10,000 if I dont make any money. Keep asking for loans to cover the payment of the last loans and you will find the lenders witholding the money. Only moronic looney lefties borrow out of debt

I'm sure you think Jewing people out of money is a job... but it really isn't.

See, Jew is not just a noun but a verb.

Forum List

Back