Mosque Member Tells Muslim Women To 'Share' Their Husbands

Last edited:
by the way my religion may permit me up to 4 wives, but wut??? No thanks 1 is plenty.

We should get hammered off Malt Liquor, throw some bones and hit up the strip club.

I hate malt liquor, just give me a good beer, I prefer black jack to dice, and would gladly join you at the strip club.

All things in moderation my friend. THAT is true Islam. Join now and you get a nifty backpack to take to your next gathering. :D

Do you apologize for Islam when someone points out what it says?

Why would I apologize, there is no need.

Do you claim that every single word of the Bible is absolute fact?

My claim is that the Quran states a man's semen comes from his backbone. Address that point.

I've addressed it by stating that I no more take everything in Qur'an as fact than you do the Bible.

by the way my religion may permit me up to 4 wives, but wut??? No thanks 1 is plenty.

We should get hammered off Malt Liquor, throw some bones and hit up the strip club.

I hate malt liquor, just give me a good beer, I prefer black jack to dice, and would gladly join you at the strip club.

All things in moderation my friend. THAT is true Islam. Join now and you get a nifty backpack to take to your next gathering. :D

Thats what I'm talking about, too bad more Muslims aren't like you.

Perhaps more would be if all weren't hated b/c of the actions of a few; and yes the terrorists are few. They do much damage but they are a small percentage of the Muslim population.

And most Muslims hate them; but to say so is of course to invite death to one's own doorstep.

I do not make excuses for the trash who claim to be Muslims, and I am not alone in that stance.

You should join us.

Do you know how to fly? Oh surely it's not too soon for that? :eusa_whistle:

Perhaps more would be if all weren't hated b/c of the actions of a few; and yes the terrorists are few. They do much damage but they are a small percentage of the Muslim population.

And most Muslims hate them; but to say so is of course to invite death to one's own doorstep.

I do not make excuses for the trash who claim to be Muslims, and I am not alone in that stance.

You should join us.

Mohammed must have been some of the trash you speak of.

My claim is that the Quran states a man's semen comes from his backbone. Address that point.

I've addressed it by stating that I no more take everything in Qur'an as fact than you do the Bible.

The point has nothing to do with me or the Bible.

Look "buford" if you want to fight over an imaginary point then you will have to find a different Muslim. You've given me one phrase from the Qur'an and asked me to defend it then acted like there aren't other Holy Books out there with odd statements in them that defy explanation. You don't want a discussion, you just want to bash Islam.

Did a Muslim brother steal a woman away from you? I'm sorry for that but it wasn't me.

Peace to you

You should join us.

I smoked some real good buddha once and thought I knew how to fly.:razz:

You should join us.

You ever smoke hasish from a hookah?

I deny anyone who has to deny the existence of Allah

PS perhaps you could smoke some with buford or find him something other than a sheep to have sex with, because he is VERY uptight.

Last edited:

You should join us.

PS perhaps you could smoke some with buford or find him something other than a sheep to have sex with, because he is VERY uptight.

I always wanted to smoke weed from a hookah but never tried it, I'll hook Buford up with 6 shots of Hennessy to get him relaxed.

Look "buford" if you want to fight over an imaginary point then you will have to find a different Muslim. You've given me one phrase from the Qur'an and asked me to defend it then acted like there aren't other Holy Books out there with odd statements in them that defy explanation. You don't want a discussion, you just want to bash Islam.

Did a Muslim brother steal a woman away from you? I'm sorry for that but it wasn't me.

Peace to you

YOU are the one who jumped at my post. YOU are the one who defended it.

You should join us.

Look at the little muslim spew his insults because his Quran has embarrassed him by stating that his semen comes from his backbone.

Peace to you

I defended nothing. Are you representative of the average intellect of Christian posters on this board?

My sources tell me that if you are the average penis size of Christian men, that Christian women are no doubt very unsatisfied :D

I always wanted to smoke weed from a hookah but never tried it, I'll hook Buford up with 6 shots of Hennessy to get him relaxed.

I'm smoking some real fine pineapple kush at this very minute. No need for anything else.

Peace to you

I defended nothing. Are you representative of the average intellect of Christian posters on this board?

My sources tell me that if you are the average penis size of Christian men, that Christian women are no doubt very unsatisfied :D

Your Quran tells me that a man's semen comes from his backbone. Your response is to spew personal insults and add demeaning posts. Nice job, Mr. muslim. You're a fine representative for the "religion of peace".

I'm smoking some real fine pineapple kush at this very minute. No need for anything else.

God damn, you go boy.:clap2:

Your Quran tells me that a man's semen comes from his backbone. Your response is to spew personal insults and add demeaning posts. Nice job, Mr. muslim. You're a fine representative for the "religion of peace".

I believe YOU brought the first insult to the table.

I believe YOU brought the first insult to the table.

What did I say that was insulting?

Forum List

Back