Mosque Member Tells Muslim Women To 'Share' Their Husbands

Its a good thing this was condemned, but it really is offensive to know that there are some Muslim men who still believe it is okay to do this to their wives - and expect us to accept it.

These men should be ashamed of themselves.

So many men of all colours, race, creeds, religions or whatever are bad news for their wives.
Wife beating, shagging around and sheep sex are far too common amongst married men.

Sheep sex? maybe where you come from but not here in the US. :cuckoo:

Actually human/animal sex is not specifically banned in many states in the USA.

So many men of all colours, race, creeds, religions or whatever are bad news for their wives.
Wife beating, shagging around and sheep sex are far too common amongst married men.

Sheep sex? maybe where you come from but not here in the US. :cuckoo:

Actually human/animal sex is not specifically banned in many states in the USA.

I'm not saying its specifically banned, but its not commonly practiced as it is in Middle Eastern countries.

Same with the Quran.
Incorrect :cool:

Why am I incorrect? Did you know that the Quran claims a man's semen comes from his backbone. You better go ask your imam how to respond to that.
And the O.T. says a donkey talked.

What's your point? :cool:

The Quran is not an anatomy or medical book; but a book of religious guidance.

If I need medical advice I will talk to a doctor not an Iman.

Last edited:
A muslim man needs 4 wives because he has the right to kill them at whim.

Christians believe in the Words of Jesus and the New Testament. Muslims deny the divinity of Jesus and never mention the New Testament.

A muslim man needs 4 wives because he has the right to kill them at whim.

Christians believe in the Words of Jesus and the New Testament. Muslims deny the divinity of Jesus and never mention the New Testament.

4 wives would be total misery for any man, let them have at it.

To be fair, this has been condemned by the secretary of the Islamic Council of Victoria, as well as the Australian Muslim Women's Centre For Human Rights.

This was a Facebook post written the official page of the Preston Mosque - Victoria's largest mosque:

"It is very important for a wife to fulfil the rights of her husband. Why? Because Allah commanded her to, after marriage Jannah is through her husband, and also the husband is your partner. A partner is someone you share with not someone who does things for you," said the post.

"If a man is saying to his wife I will marry another woman, this is far better than saying you are divorced every time he is upset.

"Now where is the problem. If a man divorces his wife three times he has destroyed his family. They can no longer return to each other. Islam only allows two divorces and returns.

"So if your husband is telling you that he wants to take another wife and you are not doing the right thing by him, then know that he is thinking straight and using a weapon that doesn't have severe consequences."​

Cookies must be enabled | Herald Sun

Its a good thing this was condemned, but it really is offensive to know that there are some Muslim men who still believe it is okay to do this to their wives - and expect us to accept it.

These men should be ashamed of themselves.

You could be more like the Jews, they only have sex with their wives when a sheet is laid over thewomen and with a hole cut in the appropriate place, the man lays on top and they have intercourse.
They consider the act one of unclean and the less you get dirty the better. Oh and if you get VD the Jews will have you run your infected area under water for 7 days until purified. Good thing we have these religions to help us stumble through life.

A widely-spread rumor, but not the slightest bit true.

In fact, being physical with your wife/husband is considered a mitzvah.

http://www.jewfaq.org/sex.htm

Forum List

Back