Moshe Dayan important Quote!

your dishonesty is to not finish the entire quote when he answered!

"Black"]Nahalal was established in place of Mahalul, Gevat in place of Jibta, Sarid in the place of Hanifas and Kafr Yehoushua in the place of Tel Shamam. There is not a single settlement that was not established in the place of a former Arab village.

But, as I have demonstrated, repeatedly, your knowledge of Middle East affairs is less than zero, so you're irrelevant.

You are suffering from a combination of clinical depression and paranoid schizophrenia and should seek mental counseling, rather than posting on the internet.

Who is the moron zero who said that this quote was "fabricated"?, and human trafficking is forbidden by law in "issrael"? and there is no agreement about a palestinian state with british?...etc

you are a joke!; i have pity for you.

make love with your rabbi and don't make war :eusa_pray:

Pig.

your dishonesty is to not finish the entire quote when he answered!

"Black"]Nahalal was established in place of Mahalul, Gevat in place of Jibta, Sarid in the place of Hanifas and Kafr Yehoushua in the place of Tel Shamam. There is not a single settlement that was not established in the place of a former Arab village.

But, as I have demonstrated, repeatedly, your knowledge of Middle East affairs is less than zero, so you're irrelevant.

You are suffering from a combination of clinical depression and paranoid schizophrenia and should seek mental counseling, rather than posting on the internet.

Who is the moron zero who said that this quote was "fabricated"?, and human trafficking is forbidden by law in "issrael"? and there is no agreement about a palestinian state with british?...etc

you are a joke!; i have pity for you.

make love with your rabbi and don't make war :eusa_pray:

Who's the moron obsessing on a little democratic country in the Middle East the size of Vermont with a few million Jews who love the US surrounded by 27 fascist totalitarian Islamic dictatorships twice the size of the US with 400 million terrorists and terrorist sympathizers who hate America?

Your mental illness is well behond paranoid schizophrenia. You need serious help.

:eusa_whistle: everybody back out to neutral corners. the idea lamp is lit.

the point of this thread is finally starting to make its hideous appearance.

first if i'm subscribed here, everybody's ad hominem argument arsenal gets put away.

second i sincerely doubt that any of you barely sentient simians, regardless of sympathies, has any competence to make psychiatric diagnoses of any legal merit so just stuff that.

remember mel gibson in lethal weapon? i'm worse and i'm not acting. i also have a lot more credential to wave around if there are diagnoses being deployed to impeach somebody's reliablity as an eyewitness or a chronicler of any events.

third if you think something is false it is false because of parameters intrinsic to the statement AND NOT the person making the fucking statement you pack of pathetic driveling dotards!

and finally the evil point i noticed hiding in all the insults as refutations:
NON-CONSENSUAL ORGAN HARVESTING IN TRANSPLANT FOR PROFIT RINGS

No doubt the great philosopher General Dayan would not approve of those policies either.

somebody want to expand that or will i need to do that too?

FOR YONNI: Remember ENTEBBE!

:eusa_whistle: carry on! :clap2::eusa_pray::evil::eusa_pray::clap2:

first if i'm subscribed here, everybody's ad hominem argument arsenal gets put away.

second i sincerely doubt that any of you barely sentient simians, regardless of sympathies, has any competence to make psychiatric diagnoses of any legal merit so just stuff that.

remember mel gibson in lethal weapon? i'm worse and i'm not acting. i also have a lot more credential to wave around if there are diagnoses being deployed to impeach somebody's reliablity as an eyewitness or a chronicler of any events.

third if you think something is false it is false because of parameters intrinsic to the statement AND NOT the person making the fucking statement you pack of pathetic driveling dotards!

No doubt the great philosopher General Dayan would not approve of those policies either.

:lol: Oh, piss off!

:lol: Oh, piss off!

open your mouth or spread your cheeks and i'll gladly accomodate you.

the ignorants here are absurd;
when a quote is accommodated with their bird's mind it's "real" , but when it exposes the truth it became a faked quote or the man is a fraud :cool:

Truth is anti-Semitic :eusa_eh:

the ignorants here are absurd

Basic English, you illiterate moron: The ignorance here is absurd.

Your ignorance here is absurd.

thanks dear dog;
you have proved that this quote is real by your silence, you can't refute moshe dayan :clap2:

You're mentally ill, thus, your posts are taken in that context.

This quote, however, is accurate: Hamas "We Desire Death"
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWIDZ7Jpdqg]YouTube - Hamas - "We desire death like you desire life"[/ame]

Forum List

Back