Moscow subway station looking absolutely beautiful. Unlike the filthy and dangerous New York City subway.

It's not just Moscow. It's most foreign cities. Back in 2017 when I was in Beijing, I arrived at about 1:00 AM. The taxi driver couldn't get me all the way to the hotel due to some blockade in the street and he didn't know his way around it, so he let us out and we had to talk about four blocks with our luggage in the middle of the night. Never once did I feel nervous about it. Most inner cities in America I would be nervous about walking around in the middle of the day, even without anything valuable on me. Americans have fooled themselves into believing we are still a beacon of ingenuity and advancement. Our cities are violent hellscapes filled with crime and death. Our infrastructure is crumbling and our culture is crumbling. We are becoming the example of how NOT to do things.

I rode the BTS train system in Bangkok. It’s very clean. Everyone is extremely polite.

And there’s more poverty in Bangkok compared to New York City so there is zero excuse crime in New York City subways.. It is despicable the way the police are treated in places like New York City. Let the police do their job. And let’s get America back to what it used to be a beautiful place that was safe to travel through.

Look at the degradation in America today, mass school shootings something that did not exist in the 1940s 50s or 60s. Starting with columbine in the 1990s now we have tons of mass school shootings. There used to never be graffiti on the public transportation systems in America, but starting in the 80s you would see graffiti all over the place. And it continues to this day.

America is still a good place. But you can’t lie to yourself. We cannot lie to ourselves. It’s not like it used to be. And there’s problems that we need to confront.

Rude Commuter Behavior Caught Happening on New York Subways

That type of cultural problem exists almost only in America. This so-called richest country in the world. We were much better in the 1940s. And the sites and images you see above RN embarrassment to America. This post is brought to you by an actual liberal, and Democrat, who cares about America.

Last edited:

^That’s what America used to look like beautiful, luxurious, mysterious, perhaps. That’s what we had in the 1940s 50s.

This is a liberal Democrat thing to do. Recognize the beauty of other cultures. Right that’s what liberalism is all about. Dare I say the word multiculturalism. Of course the anti-Russians stooges who scream “Putin lover” at every chance are totally brain dead.

This is the truth there are no screaming drug addicts on the Russian subway. In the subway station itself looks absolutely beautiful, filled with old paintings and wonderful architecture. We can learn from this in America.

Communism is no longer a thing in Russia. It’s now the Russian Federation.

Meanwhile, in a New York City subway ..

Boston subway

But if we go into the American past and look at the society that our grandparents created, we could be very proud of our black and white grandparents.

From the New York Transit Museum Archives, a 1949 film about daily subway operations.

No graffiti above , Clean wonderful neighborhoods.

Well there you have it those are the facts staring us in the face every day the degradation of America today brought to us by radical feminist , radical LGBT BLM people. We need to go back to our traditions.

Have you ever been to Russia? I have. The subway stations are nice but, if you go out to the street, there are potholes big enough to swallow a Lada. No, Russia isn't some kind of paradise, its a craphole where just about everything is about to fall apart. Go there, find your paradise, report back.

I rode the BTS train system in Bangkok. It’s very clean. Everyone is extremely polite. And there is no such thing as the following in the BTS all throughout Bangkok.

And there’s more poverty in Bangkok compared to New York City so there is zero excuse for those events to occur above. It is despicable the way the police are treated in places like New York City. Let the police do their job. And let’s get America back to what it used to be a beautiful place that was safe to travel through.

Look at the degradation in America today, mass school shootings something that did not exist in the 1940s 50s or 60s. Starting with columbine in the 1990s now we have tons of mass school shootings. They used to never be graffiti on the public transportation systems in America, but starting in the 80s you would see graffiti all over the place. And it continues to this day.

America is still a good place. But you can’t lie to yourself. We cannot lie to ourselves. It’s not like it used to be. And there’s problems that we need to confront.

Rude Commuter Behavior Caught Happening on New York Subways

That type of cultural problem exists almost only in America. This so-called richest country in the world. We were much better in the 1940s. And the sites and images you see above RN embarrassment to America. This post is brought to you by an actual liberal, and Democrat, who cares about America.

Did you notice any similarities among the crazies?

Have you ever been to Russia? I have. The subway stations are nice but, if you go out to the street, there are potholes big enough to swallow a Lada. No, Russia isn't some kind of paradise, its a craphole where just about everything is about to fall apart. Go there, find your paradise, report back.
I'll see your Russia and raise you a Los Angeles.

16e85817e2174b80341456a0ce930bc8.gif
If we deport a few million of our Negroes and Illegals to Russia their cities would soon be shitholes, just like ours.

Did you notice any similarities among the crazies?
When I have researched Subway and train attacks occurring in America It has all been done by black folks.

If somebody can show some white folks committing those kinds of crimes on the subway…. show it. But I believe this issue is not because they are black. It’s in part because of horrible leadership. Anti-Americanism preaching laziness. Telling young and old black folks how “evil American history is” even though it’s not.

But I’ve also pointed out as we all know the cultural problem among young white people. The overwhelming majority of mass school shootings in America have been committed by lonely young white men.

Black men commit most of the violent crimes, like assaults, burglary, strong armed robbery in America. So the cultural issues go both ways.

The graffiti on subways and all through America and these cultural problems we have today did not exist when our grandparents were growing up in America.

There’s nothing wrong with recognizing the accomplishments of Russian people. You realize Russian people built that subway.

Show some respect for Russians. And I’m really hoping more Democrats like you can post with substance. Every time you guys have been checked when it comes to the nonsense about white supremacy” .

Ie When your asked about how poor white people feel about getting declined for loans you never respond properly. You just use personal attacks and non-substance posts.

It’s unfortunate to see some of my fellow Democrats turn to anti-Russian racism.

Russians the people who liberated the concentration camp from Nazis, who were trying to eliminate every Jew of the world. That makes Russians pretty liberal.
The only reaqson we annot hae this in America is because of diversity

They'll just take Tucker's and Putin's word for it. As they do with everything else.

^That’s what America used to look like beautiful, luxurious, mysterious, perhaps. That’s what we had in the 1940s 50s.

This is a liberal Democrat thing to do. Recognize the beauty of other cultures. Right that’s what liberalism is all about. Dare I say the word multiculturalism. Of course the anti-Russians stooges who scream “Putin lover” at every chance are totally brain dead.

This is the truth there are no screaming drug addicts on the Russian subway. In the subway station itself looks absolutely beautiful, filled with old paintings and wonderful architecture. We can learn from this in America.

Communism is no longer a thing in Russia. It’s now the Russian Federation.

Meanwhile, in a New York City subway ..

Boston subway

But if we go into the American past and look at the society that our grandparents created, we could be very proud of our black and white grandparents.

From the New York Transit Museum Archives, a 1949 film about daily subway operations.

No graffiti above , Clean wonderful neighborhoods.

Well there you have it those are the facts staring us in the face every day the degradation of America today brought to us by radical feminist , radical LGBT BLM people. We need to go back to our traditions.

Sure, we can admire another country’s subway system. No problem.

But where do we go from there? Every time Dems bring up infrastructure bills in Congress, it is turned down by Republicans as too expensive. Damned if they will pay more in taxes. And yet, you idiots want a beautiful, clean well-functioning infrastructure.

You think that happens by magic?

Heck, do a search on Tucker Carlson and his views on any infrastructure bills.

So, sure, if you have a totalitarian government you can just wave a magic wand and get it done but not so much in a Democracy. Pesky things - a Democracy.

Maybe we should just give Biden dictatorial powers. He can clean up our subways mighty quick. Is that what you want?

Last edited:
Sure, we can admire another country’s subway system. No problem.

But where do we go from there? Every time Dems bring up infrastructure bills in Congress, it is turned down by Republicans as too expensive. Damned if they will pay more in taxes. And yet, you idiots want a beautiful, clean well-functioning infrastructure.

You think that happens by magic?

Heck, do a search on Tucker Carlson and his views on any infrastructure bills.

So, sure, if you have a totalitarian government you can just wave a magic wand and get it done but not so much in a Democracy. Pesky things - a Democracy.

Maybe we should just give Biden dictatorial powers. He can clean up our subways mighty quick. Is that what you want?
There is more to this. A half century ago or more we went from real infrastructure to human infrastructure. A massive transition of revenue. Government, monopoly and union Employees in many areas saw salary increases with benefits if they did not have it already. Social programs were instituted and shot up like a rocket. Schools and local public transportation were/are so expensive that regional and state taxes were instituted and sent to cities from semi-rural and rural areas. Cities survive on regional, state and federal taxes now. You want to fix it. Freeze all social programs and all employees affected for at least 4 years. Perhaps longer. Money will pour in, and renovations of areas needed will happen as fast as they can. This is truth. It will not happen until there is no choice.

Forum List

Back