Moscow murderer recruited from prison by Wagner GRU & pardoned by Putin went on a rampage on a train on his way home from Ukraine in Moscow I VIDEO

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
"Slashed one person's throat & stabbed another in the head." JUST ONE QUESTION, DID THEY RAPE🇷🇺 HIM BEFORE OR AFTER Slashing THE HIS throat ?

Moscow murderer recruited from prison by Wagner GRU & pardoned by Putin went on a rampage on a train on his way home from Ukraine in Moscow I VIDEO

"Slashed one person's throat & stabbed another in the head." JUST ONE QUESTION, DID THEY RAPE🇷🇺 HIM BEFORE OR AFTER Slashing THE HIS throat ?

He pardoned a convicted murderer, just to get warm bodies to the Ukrainian front? He got what he wanted, but maybe that is one dumb-ass move, he won't be making again any time soon.

Any actual proof to back this story up? No News story about the attack, much less who the perp was.

Yet this blogger just makes all these claims with no source.

He pardoned a convicted murderer, just to get warm bodies to the Ukrainian front? He got what he wanted, but maybe that is one dumb-ass move, he won't be making again any time soon.
32,000 seems like an unrealistic number of survivors. Those who enlisted from prison were used in the "meat grinder". I doubt that so many made it through that experience.

RT: "What was your rank, soldier?"
Average Wagner SS conscript: "I think the judge called it First Degree Murder, Armed Robbery and Sexual Assault"

dont read RT too much , one day it´ll kill you or you will become Baron N2
the reality >

Fake Jews unite. They want to make Ukraine the new Israel. A constant source of US taxpayer money laundering and pandering. Well, it already is that.

Fake Jews
read this ivan
13B064DC-C775-4089-AF82-FCF382566C90_w1278_s_d2.jpg

There's simply no way that many convicts made it back into society. I would say it's probably closer to a few hundred at best. But even a few hundrew murderers, rapists and crime bosses could wreak havoc on Russia. Where are all these convicts supposed to go after being released. They don't have jobs or money. What do you think their next move will be? lol

There's simply no way that many convicts made it back into society. I would say it's probably closer to a few hundred at best. But even a few hundrew murderers, rapists and crime bosses could wreak havoc on Russia. Where are all these convicts supposed to go after being released. They don't have jobs or money. What do you think their next move will be? lol
and they are all on the way to Moscow :thup:

Forum List

Back