Drones strike Moscow in first attack on Russian capital’s residential areas since Ukraine war began

my opinion comes from me,,, and its about more than just homeless people,,,

link to every crazy claim you made,,,
In fact it is not about homeless people at all but you just threw that in because you have no idea what it is about. What you call an opinion is not the result of any thought process, it's just a bias.

So you have no idea what you want a link to, but you just thought it would sound kind of aggressive, so you threw it in, right?

In fact it is not about homeless people at all but you just threw that in because you have no idea what it is about. What you call an opinion is not the result of any thought process, it's just a bias.

So you have no idea what you want a link to, but you just thought it would sound kind of aggressive, so you threw it in, right?
so now youre telling me what I think???

thats not creepy at all,,,

how about a link that proves the US restricted the use of weapons and the proof ukraine is abiding by it??

dont worry I can wait,,,

so now youre telling me what I think???

thats not creepy at all,,,

how about a link that proves the US restricted the use of weapons and the proof ukraine is abiding by it??

dont worry I can wait,,,
You misunderstand, I was saying you don't think at all and that's why you can't present facts and arguments to support your biases.

WASHINGTON — When the White House began negotiating with Ukraine to provide it for the first time with some of America’s most powerful, precision-guided weapons, President Biden insisted that President Volodymyr Zelensky agree to one major restriction: No firing into Russian territory, no matter how great the provocation.

“Ukrainians have given us assurance that they will not use these systems against targets on Russian territory,” Secretary of State Antony J. Blinken told reporters on Wednesday, with the secretary general of NATO standing alongside him. But he immediately added that Russia was the only one to blame for the introduction of a powerful new weapon to the battlefield. “The best way to avoid escalation is Russia to stop the aggression and the war that it started.”

Clearly US policy has been to prohibit Ukraine from using US provided weapons to attack Russian territory, and there is no evidence Ukraine is not abiding by it.

You misunderstand, I was saying you don't think at all and that's why you can't present facts and arguments to support your biases.

WASHINGTON — When the White House began negotiating with Ukraine to provide it for the first time with some of America’s most powerful, precision-guided weapons, President Biden insisted that President Volodymyr Zelensky agree to one major restriction: No firing into Russian territory, no matter how great the provocation.

“Ukrainians have given us assurance that they will not use these systems against targets on Russian territory,” Secretary of State Antony J. Blinken told reporters on Wednesday, with the secretary general of NATO standing alongside him. But he immediately added that Russia was the only one to blame for the introduction of a powerful new weapon to the battlefield. “The best way to avoid escalation is Russia to stop the aggression and the war that it started.”

Clearly US policy has been to prohibit Ukraine from using US provided weapons to attack Russian territory, and there is no evidence Ukraine is not abiding by it.
NYTs???

like I said,, propaganda,,,

and if you cant keep track of what you say we arent going to get any where in this conversation,,

Reagan wouldn't have let it start to begin with... and neither would Trump... we all watched a quiet biden white house as Russia massed its troops on the border...
FFS. Whether or not Putin would have invaded if someone else was in the Oval is irrelevant. But I will tell you this- if push came to shove. Reagan would have honored the Budapest Memorandum. Of that I am sure.

Do you really need me to post all the articles from the media where the US and European leaders were trying to warn Ukraine, and Macron and others were traveling to Moscow trying to get Putin to back off?

We were raising the alarms several months in advance. The Pentagon put out an internal "warn" memo the previous November, instructing the procurement people to start identifying possible weapons that could be sent to Europe if needed. We were also securing overflight and basing permissions just in case. It's called contingency planning, and I happen to know someone who is directly involved in that.

Zapad 2021 ended mid-September, and several formations from the Western Military District didn't return to their bases- they either stayed in Belarus, or they went to Crimea instead. We also knew that they were stocking up on medical supplies right next to the border, which is a pretty good signal that an invasion was coming.

Anyone who was paying attention was aware of these things.

Just because you had your head in the sand doesn't mean everyone else did too. There was a lot of advance warning, and a lot of diplomatic effort to bring Putin to the table. He just lied and denied he was going to invade Ukraine. Shit, his own army didn't know until they were on the way- some of them literally found out after they were already in Ukraine.
Has biden sent one team to Moscow since this all started?... he has done nothing but things that will extend the war not stop it....
Putin wouldn't even take Biden's phone call back when this all started. He tried to communicate everything through Macron.

It's not for Biden to negotiate away Ukraine anyhow. And btw, Biden is an idiot and the leader of the so-called "de-escalation caucus". He was the LAST western leader to get on board with helping Ukraine. His indecision is what prolongs this war.

The US didn't expect Ukraine to last a week. The first US weapons didn't start arriving until the end of May. Systems that were promised were never delivered, like the MQ-1C's which would have helped Ukraine a lot in battlefield recon and targeting.

Biden is a pussy and you morons are making him out to look like a hawk.

So you can save your alternate history for someone who wasn't paying attention back then.

The irony is all the so-called conservatives who have suddenly adopted Obama's disastrous policy... Jesus you political hacks are fucking stupid.

The Kinzhal missile has not lived up to its hype, and it appears Russian air defenses have not either.

So Russia as a super power is not living up to its hype. Putin is like that cat just hanging on

kitty-kitten.gif

So Russia as a super power is not living up to its hype. Putin is like that cat just hanging on

kitty-kitten.gif
Russia is not a superpower and never was. The USSR was a regional superpower but not a global superpower because it lacked the ability to project force outside of Europe and central Asia. Putin is a fuck up who came to power when Russia had one of the fastest growing economies in the world and has put it in survival mode as a direct result of his actions and policies.

FFS. Whether or not Putin would have invaded if someone else was in the Oval is irrelevant. But I will tell you this- if push came to shove. Reagan would have honored the Budapest Memorandum. Of that I am sure.

Do you really need me to post all the articles from the media where the US and European leaders were trying to warn Ukraine, and Macron and others were traveling to Moscow trying to get Putin to back off?

We were raising the alarms several months in advance. The Pentagon put out an internal "warn" memo the previous November, instructing the procurement people to start identifying possible weapons that could be sent to Europe if needed. We were also securing overflight and basing permissions just in case. It's called contingency planning, and I happen to know someone who is directly involved in that.

Zapad 2021 ended mid-September, and several formations from the Western Military District didn't return to their bases- they either stayed in Belarus, or they went to Crimea instead. We also knew that they were stocking up on medical supplies right next to the border, which is a pretty good signal that an invasion was coming.

Anyone who was paying attention was aware of these things.

Just because you had your head in the sand doesn't mean everyone else did too. There was a lot of advance warning, and a lot of diplomatic effort to bring Putin to the table. He just lied and denied he was going to invade Ukraine. Shit, his own army didn't know until they were on the way- some of them literally found out after they were already in Ukraine.

Putin wouldn't even take Biden's phone call back when this all started. He tried to communicate everything through Macron.

It's not for Biden to negotiate away Ukraine anyhow. And btw, Biden is an idiot and the leader of the so-called "de-escalation caucus". He was the LAST western leader to get on board with helping Ukraine. His indecision is what prolongs this war.

The US didn't expect Ukraine to last a week. The first US weapons didn't start arriving until the end of May. Systems that were promised were never delivered, like the MQ-1C's which would have helped Ukraine a lot in battlefield recon and targeting.

Biden is a pussy and you morons are making him out to look like a hawk.

So you can save your alternate history for someone who wasn't paying attention back then.

The irony is all the so-called conservatives who have suddenly adopted Obama's disastrous policy... Jesus you political hacks are fucking stupid.
Right off the bat you are wrong with your first sentence... Putin didn't attack while Trump was in office and while Reagan was president the wall came down.... but Putin did invade Ukraine while Obama and Biden were in the white house... see it makes a difference who we elect globally....
China just damn near took out one of our planes... when the white house said they were reckless China said we shouldn't have been there... it was over international waters....
Do not make the mistake of thinking that this kind of shit happens no matter who is president... because it doesn't when we have a strong leader that isn't compromised by other nations....

There was no quiet Biden WH during the run up to the invasion.
Bull... Biden damn near invited them to just make a small incursion.... did Biden send a team to Moscow?.... no... did he threaten Russia?... no... he was as quiet as a church mouse... and the invasion went forward....

Right off the bat you are wrong with your first sentence...
You have a serious comprehension issue. I said your counterfactual was irrelevant, and it is. You can bark at the moon all you like, the fact is Putin attacked when Biden was in office, and we are where we are.

I am not interested in "what if" it was Reagan or Trump or anyone else. That has exactly zero bearing on what is happening today. You might as well declare that Putin would never have invaded if Abraham Lincoln was President, for all the good it would do.

I have said it many times- Putin sees Biden as weak and he thought he could take advantage of the situation. He thought the EU would be more concerned about their oil and gas supplies than Ukraine, and he thought the invasion would be a quick one, and he could present a fait accompli to the west before anyone could respond.

Ukrainians didn't allow that to happen. They chose to fight for their country. Former WarPac (and now NATO) countries stood with Ukraine, and that forced the western NATO countries to step up too. Putin is now paying the price for his miscalculations.

Your entire worldview is based on Red vs. Blue in the good'ol USofA, and "right or wrong" is based on who is currently saying this or that- you will adopt the appropriate adversarial position without even considering the ramifications of your own actions.

So-called "MAGA republicans", who were rightfully indignant about false accusations of Russian collusion, are today actually "colluding" with Russia by amplifying the Kremlin propaganda on social media at every opportunity. It would be funny if it wasn't so tragic.

Last edited:
You have a serious comprehension issue. I said your counterfactual was irrelevant, and it is. You can bark at the moon all you like, the fact is Putin attacked when Biden was in office, and we are where we are.

I am not interested in "what if" it was Reagan or Trump or anyone else. That has exactly zero bearing on what is happening today.

I have said it many times- Putin sees Biden as weak and he thought he could take advantage of the situation. He thought the EU would be more concerned about their oil and gas supplies than Ukraine, and he thought the invasion would be a quick one, and he could present a fait accompli to the west before anyone could respond.

Ukrainians didn't allow that to happen. They chose to fight for their country. Former WarPac (and now NATO) countries stood with Ukraine, and that forced the western NATO countries to step up too. Putin is now paying the price for his miscalculations.

Your entire worldview is based on Red vs. Blue in the good'ol USofA, and "right or wrong" is based on who is currently saying this or that- you will adopt the appropriate adversarial position without even considering the ramifications of your own actions.

So-called "MAGA republicans", who were rightfully indignant about false accusations of Russian collusion, are today actually "colluding" with Russia by amplifying the Kremlin propaganda on social media at every opportunity. It would be funny if it wasn't so tragic.
You are the one that started the what ifs... I'm just correcting you... this war would not have begun under the watch of Trump...

Forum List

Back