Mortimer became a true friend of Israel

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
Kings of Con
I started I guess by joining a Israeli quick course in Hebrew language. Then I got more and more newsletters I didnt subscribed though but I guess the initial subscription was the Israeli school of Hebrew language.

Now yesterday I received a new newsletter.... I guess now Im truly a friend of Israel and online connected and up to date... Im also up to date on Messianic Jewish Books, news, etc.

Your new VJ Newsletter is ready for your review!​

Good Morning, Friends of Israel and the Jewish People!

Virtual Jerusalem each day brings 200+ headlines from Israeli, Jewish & global sources: your free daily bulletin of breaking Israeli news and views. Here's just a tiny sample. See all the news here.
Share it with family and friends so all can stay up-to-date with the latest new .

I started I guess by joining a Israeli quick course in Hebrew language. Then I got more and more newsletters I didnt subscribed though but I guess the initial subscription was the Israeli school of Hebrew language.

Now yesterday I received a new newsletter.... I guess now Im truly a friend of Israel and online connected and up to date... Im also up to date on Messianic Jewish Books, news, etc.

Your new VJ Newsletter is ready for your review!​

Good Morning, Friends of Israel and the Jewish People!

Virtual Jerusalem each day brings 200+ headlines from Israeli, Jewish & global sources: your free daily bulletin of breaking Israeli news and views. Here's just a tiny sample. See all the news here.
Share it with family and friends so all can stay up-to-date with the latest new .

Exactly what a Gullible would fall for -- hook , line and you are sunk.

Smart. Now no one can comment on your gibberish because they will be antisemitic. Well played, now the goy have to love you.

Forum List

Back