Morti just had to do a schooling on "Hate Speech"

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
by the orders of the peaky fookin blinders
An Richtlinientraining teilnehmen
Die Warnung läuft in 90 Tagen ab. Damit unsere Community geschützt wird, wird dein Inhalt auf YouTube nicht reaktiviert.
Training abgeschlossen am 27. Oktober 2023. Deine Warnung läuft am 25. Januar 2024 ab.

So gehts
  • Absolviere ein kurzes Training (7 Fragen)
  • Wenn du in den nächsten 90 Tagen noch einmal gegen diese Richtlinie verstößt, erhältst du eine Verwarnung. Wenn du gegen eine andere Richtlinie verstößt, erhältst du eine weitere Warnung.
  • Du hast auch danach noch die Möglichkeit, Beschwerde einzulegen

Good to see you ethnic minorities being taught how to behave in a civilised way .

Gentlemanly behaviour must rule .See your post yesterday .

Look at those dashed uncouth MEs .
No good manners . Disgraceful conduct .

An Richtlinientraining teilnehmen
Die Warnung läuft in 90 Tagen ab. Damit unsere Community geschützt wird, wird dein Inhalt auf YouTube nicht reaktiviert.
Training abgeschlossen am 27. Oktober 2023. Deine Warnung läuft am 25. Januar 2024 ab.

So gehts
  • Absolviere ein kurzes Training (7 Fragen)
  • Wenn du in den nächsten 90 Tagen noch einmal gegen diese Richtlinie verstößt, erhältst du eine Verwarnung. Wenn du gegen eine andere Richtlinie verstößt, erhältst du eine weitere Warnung.
  • Du hast auch danach noch die Möglichkeit, Beschwerde einzulegen
You know most here don't speak German, and have no idea what you just posted, don't you?

You know most here don't speak German, and have no idea what you just posted, don't you?
Matches their problems with English so I cannot see it making any real difference .

I suspect that the truth is that his Austrian Branch of the Fourth Reich asked him to attend a course for Hate Speech Improvement and this post is his cover story

Matches their problems with English so I cannot see it making any real difference .

I suspect that the truth is that his Austrian Branch of the Fourth Reich asked him to attend a course for Hate Speech Improvement and this post is his cover story
This warning was very old, I had it from before, and I can't remember exactly what I actually did, but I think I posted a Goebbels video of total war, just satire and stuff and fun. I even still have it on TikTok now. Yesterday, after a long time, it said when I do the training, the warning disappears. And then I did that. I haven't had any warnings for a long time.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back