Morti is very sad and depressed

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
Tramps and Thieves, A Real Gypsy Pay-off
In 2022 in December, I was in Rehab, I did sports and had a healthy diet, I lost 5kg, When I came home end of december I had 134kg, now in June after half a year Im currently at 142kg and it is getting more and more. So I gained alot of weight and it doesnt stop. I gain weight more and more. Can you comfort me, motivate me and give me some tipps? Actually I know it, I need to eradicate the fast food like McDonalds and the candies, and cakes. I need to eat more vegetables, but I dont have the discipline and love to eat, Burgers are my favourites.

You could be famous. I don't think they've made a sequel yet.

220px-Super_Size_Me_Poster.jpg

In 2022 in December, I was in Rehab, I did sports and had a healthy diet, I lost 5kg, When I came home end of december I had 134kg, now in June after half a year Im currently at 142kg and it is getting more and more. So I gained alot of weight and it doesnt stop. I gain weight more and more. Can you comfort me, motivate me and give me some tipps? Actually I know it, I need to eradicate the fast food like McDonalds and the candies, and cakes. I need to eat more vegetables, but I dont have the discipline and love to eat, Burgers are my favourites.
Dont try to drop all your favorite foods all at the same time. That is how everyone messes up. Going cold turkey pushes people to break and then gorge on food. Remove cakes, candy and soda from your diet completely, but still go to McDonalds. You will be amazed by the results after a couple months without tons of sugar.

Go on walks to lose weight. Dont walk at a normal pace, walk quickly and preferably up hills. Briskly walking for 30-60 minutes burns a lot of calories. You can actually get your heart rate up if you go somewhat hard. If you are able to get your heart rate up, the calories burn off MUCH quicker.

If you are going to get fast food, get it to go and don't get a soda. You'll surely gain wait if you keep refilling your soda cup.

The exercise part of the deal is more important ( imho) than the cutting back of unhealthy crap -- which even you understand and this should be self evident .
Savage bursts of directed high intensity work three times a day but done correctly and for five minutes per session .More later , if you wish .
You must be ruthlessly honest with yourself and determined .
Including swimming in your regime would be a huge plus .
But do everything in such a way that you enjoy it or at least appreciate why you need to wail and scream sometimes to be successful .
I rate you 100/1

A first step is be aware of what you are eating
How often you grab a snack
How many burgers and fries are you eating
Do you go for seconds

Just ask…Do I really need to eat this?

Burgers are good and healthy. Unless you shovel them in nonstop. Best sport is good and lengthy sex with a good girl every day. The physical strain turns into fun and you just want more. And all kinds of huge superburgers are back on the table.

you can eat all you want of

nuts, fruits,
and even meat

as long as you leave out candy and cakes..

no need to be hungry when losing weight..

just cut out sugar, which is very unhealthy anyhow...

Wait....you weigh 313 lbs!!!
Holy Shit Mort!!!
Here's some motivation for you...you best get rid of some weight or your gonna die fer fukes sake!!!
morti seems a little too focused on... well, things involving himself.

I've found in my own life that when i do that, i get depressed... but when I am involved in helping others... or trying to or whatever... I kind of lose myself.. and feel better about myself..

others ha ve said the same.. :)

morti seems a little too focused on... well, things involving himself.

I've found in my own life that when i do that, i get depressed... but when I am involved in helping others... or trying to or whatever... I kind of lose myself.. and feel better about myself..

others ha ve said the same.. :)

Yeah we know he's a bit self absorbed but he's also just as adept at absorbing calories.

sloop has had a special unique diet for decades and is only 5 lbs heavier than the weddin day

i think you need to try hypnosis. before Dolores Cannon used hypnosis to get information about Aliens, she started using hypnosis to get her clients to stop smoking and lose weight. through hypnosis, you can find out what the root cause of your weight gain is. you could go on a diet and cut calories but the weight can return every time unless you find out the real cause of your weight problem through hypnosis.

i think you need to try hypnosis. before Dolores Cannon used hypnosis to get information about Aliens, she started using hypnosis to get her clients to stop smoking and lose weight. through hypnosis, you can find out what the root cause of your weight gain is. you could go on a diet and cut calories but the weight can return every time unless you find out the real cause of your weight problem through hypnosis.

I dont like hypnosis

It doesnt work for most people.
The wife talked me into going to one to quit smoking and it did nothing.
the people doing hypnosis that were not trained by Dolores Cannon probably do not care about the well-being and personal problems of their clients like Dolores and her hypnosis students do. that is probably why it does not work for some people. i think you should try hypnosis with one of Dolores' students. you can check to see which students are in your area at Find a Practitioner | QHHT Official Website

Forum List

Back