Mortgage Rates jump to 7.22%

"You link takes me to a discussion about adultery, not about Trump."

You didn't just say that? Man you must do more than drink I bet you smoke crack

Yes, and by that point of the thread, some 1110 post in, the discussion had moved on from Trump just like this discussion has moved on from mortgage rates.

Nope I went and fetched your bs now go do mine or your concession is noted

I cannot fetch what does not exist. It would be impossible for me to find a post from you saying anything negative about Trump as it has never happened.

I cannot fetch what does not exist. It would be impossible for me to find a post from you saying anything negative about Trump as it has never happened.
As I said it doesn't exist because you don't bash Biden or his bots cause they are your friends

Thanks for admitting that too

You lose good day jackass

No, just one example from each of the last few days. Since, according to you I do it EVERYDAY it should be easy.

A lot of you all make these claims and not one single one of you, and I mean not one, has ever been able to support them.
Interesting that i have posted links to everything i argue about, you like a good little Marxist follow your brethren by saying such bull shit, then never proving what you say.

By the way here is Andrew Cuomo who fucked the US with HIS housing collapse.

Here's what really caused the housing crisis
“Under Clinton’s Housing and Urban Development (HUD) secretary, Andrew Cuomo, Community Reinvestment Act regulators gave banks higher ratings for home loans made in ‘credit-deprived’ areas. Banks were effectively rewarded for throwing out sound underwriting standards and writing loans to those who were at high risk of defaulting.
What’s more, in the Clinton push to issue home loans to lower income borrowers, Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac made a common practice to virtually end credit documentation, low credit scores were disregarded, and income and job history was also thrown aside. The phrase “subprime” became commonplace. What an understatement. … Tragically, when prices fell, lower-income folks who really could not afford these mortgages under normal credit standards, suffered massive foreclosures and personal bankruptcies.”
CBS is far from a right wing news agency, so dont even try that shit.

As I said it doesn't exist because you don't bash Biden or his bots cause they are your friends

Thanks for admitting that too

You lose good day jackass
What i dont understand about the Marxists other than they must be evil as shit, is that you can show them over and over what their guys have done to fuck them over, but they continue to vote for those same people......who continue to fuck them over.

Joe Bidenflation - Has crushed all the middle class and poor.

ididthat.jpg

US mortgage rates going through the roof.....

F3e1uIpXQAAQGXe
I have to laugh. I was a Realtor for over 45 years. I suffered through 18% interest rates for a 30-year mortgage. We never thought they'd drop below double figures! :D

There are some folks who should not own their home. Just it a good fit for them.

I have to laugh. I was a Realtor for over 45 years. I suffered through 18% interest rates for a 30-year mortgage. We never thought they'd drop below double figures! :D

There are some folks who should not own their home. Just it a good fit for them.
My first house was an ARM of 10%, We had to sell that house in 3 years, before the balloon payments got out of hand. Locked in my last house with a Jumbo at 3.25% before Joe Biden's Treasury Czar put the screws to everyone....

Under Brezhnev alone, 165 million people in the USSR received free housing.
Did you see that free housing, that you ended up paying for because you barely got paid by the Soviets?

Everyone lived in a 1 or 2 bedroom apartment, you had 1 car, 1 tv that showed 1 channel PRAVDA, barely ate because food was scarce. What a glorious Marxist Utopian Paradise.

R.dc9cca738a2161cc7a9ec5e175bbc13e

Forum List

Back