Mortgage defaults and forced home sales are now starting to climb in Toronto

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
This is only the beginning, wait until the federal money stops pouring in. So many industries have died thanks to the massive kakistocracy. You propped us up America even as our Security Industrial Complex destroyed our young.

Police States always have the same ending...

Power of sales are steadily rising in Toronto’s real estate market, primarily in the private lending space, as a growing number of investors and homeowners who bought at the height of the pandemic are defaulting on mortgage payments due to high interest rates.

Since July power of sales — when a homeowner has missed payments forcing the lender to sell the property — have increased by around 10 per cent a month, said mortgage broker Jon Flynn.

Would you explain that statement?
If you have followed my saga on here you would understand. First part, America has propped us up with jobs and business even as we spit on America and disregard civil liberties. The second part, I am deaf in one ear and had interference in my career and relationships for decades for a reason. I am one of MANY. See East Germany circa 1972

Forum List

Back