Morning Joe claims Obama accused Romney of killing a man's wife.

R

rdean

Tense: Mika Squirms When Scarborough Blasts Obama for Praising Romney After Accusing Him of ?Murder? | Mediaite

“The same man (Obama) that accused Mitt Romney of killing a woman – remember that?” Scarborough asked Nicolle Wallace. “Mitt Romney killed my wife. He’s such a beast, such a horrible human being. Mitt Romney killed my wife. Barack Obama claimed that.”

-----------------------------------------------

It actually came from a "Super Pac".

Pro-Obama ad ties Romney to woman's death from cancer - ABC News

----------------------------------------

It's OK when Republicans say Obama pals around with terrorists and wants Americans dead and wants to enslave the country. Apparently, it's also OK to chastise Obama for what people have said he doesn't actually know.

And when he said only 6 people signed up nationwide, she could have mentioned that 20,000 in Kentucky signed up in the rate of a thousand a day. Seems states where the program isn't being sabotaged are doing pretty well.
Or when he talks about the "glitches", she could mention that just since the website opened, 250,000 Nissan jeeps were recalled, Windows has come out with four new "fixes", Ipod has come out with a "fix" and Xbox users, whose site was open the same day have complained about not being able to log in. Seems all technology has "glitches" only Democrats are held to a "higher standard". Poor Mika. All she can do is make those silly "Churchwomen" faces.

HealthCare.gov is busted. These four state exchanges aren't.

The Kentucky Kynect likely takes the award for most written-about Obamacare marketplace -- and for good reason. It had one of the most flawless launches of any state marketplace, posting robust application numbers on Oct. 1. So far, the state reports that 26,174 people have enrolled in private insurance or Medicaid.
Kentucky is the only Southern state operating its own insurance marketplace and has had the strong backing of Gov. Steve Beshear, a Democrat.

A super pac sort of like citizens united? Super Pacs are totally independent of the candidate, correct? How does Joe equate that Obama made that claim?

In fact rderp was the most vocal anti romney on USMB

Obama only publicly accused Romney of tax evasion and being a felon

No biggie

It would be fun to scroll through the archives and see if there are any "Murderer Romney murdered uninsured wife, and the murderer Romney is still endorsed by 90% white republicans" thread -- Rderp

No biggie

That was Reid. Besides, it was Romney's FATHER that started the entire "release your tax records" that have become standard policy for anyone running. And he released one year where he paid 13% on 22 million of income. And he filed documents saying he had quit Bain but managed to draw a salary and continues as it's CEO for years later. Then it turned out to be "retroactive", as if that made sense. You can't defend this guy who tortured his dog until it ran away and goaded 5 guys into holding down a terrified kid so Romney could assault him without any fuss or muss.

No biggie

Yeah, it was way worse when those Cons accused Clinton of being a rapist, Hillary of being a murderer, Obama of being a terrorist, his wife gets called all kinds of names and .. and ...

That's politics. I'm sure old Mitt can handle it.

The election is long over. You can stop trying to accuse Romney of a murder he didn't commit.

Oh and conservatives didn't accuse Clinton of Rape. The women who claimed he raped them did so. Conservatives just pointed to them.

Not really sure why that matters when we are talking about what a lefty says Obama said about Romney that we all know is untrue.

The election is long over. You can stop trying to accuse Romney of a murder he didn't commit.

Oh and conservatives didn't accuse Clinton of Rape. The women who claimed he raped them did so. Conservatives just pointed to them.

Not really sure why that matters when we are talking about what a lefty says Obama said about Romney that we all know is untrue.

It's true that a PAC ran those ads about Romney. It's true that PACs ran several disgusting ads about Romney.

Did obama ever say anything about them? No, he did not.

But Romney spoke up against Republican PACs dragging the scumbag-in-chief through the mud over his relationship with the Right On Right Reverend Right On Wright.

I recall Romney and his camp publicly denouncing several Conservative PAC ads that he found distasteful.

A mistake, IMO. And one reason why he lost.

Too afraid to call a scumbag a scumbag? You deserve to lose.

Next time, let's nominate someone with Balls.

Maybe a woman. I think Hitlery has bigger balls than Bill the rapist Clinton.

And I bet the Sasquatch has bigger balls than does the Stuttering Clusterfuck Of A Lying Piece Of Shit.

I guess if Romney had gotten tough with the SCOAMF, it would have looked bad. Kinda like the Football Player beating up a Gay Kid.

Whatever

It's true that a PAC ran those ads about Romney. It's true that PACs ran several disgusting ads about Romney.

Did obama ever say anything about them? No, he did not.

But Romney spoke up against Republican PACs dragging the scumbag-in-chief through the mud over his relationship with the Right On Right Reverend Right On Wright.

I recall Romney and his camp publicly denouncing several Conservative PAC ads that he found distasteful.

A mistake, IMO. And one reason why he lost.

Too afraid to call a scumbag a scumbag? You deserve to lose.

Next time, let's nominate someone with Balls.

Maybe a woman. I think Hitlery has bigger balls than Bill the rapist Clinton.

And I bet the Sasquatch has bigger balls than does the Stuttering Clusterfuck Of A Lying Piece Of Shit.

I guess if Romney had gotten tough with the SCOAMF, it would have looked bad. Kinda like the Football Player beating up a Gay Kid.

Whatever

So you were OK with the ads about Obama?

Forum List

Back