Morning Consult: Most popular Governors in America all Republican, Democrat Dan Malloy least popular

Rick Perry was a better governor here in Texas, well at least to me. I am not a fan of Abbott but he was the only choice during the last election against Abortion Barbie.

• Banned
Rick Perry was a better governor here in Texas, well at least to me. I am not a fan of Abbott but he was the only choice during the last election against Abortion Barbie.

Greg Abott is strong on immigration. not just strong, he's smart.

Smoke and Mirrors but it plays to the base. I will vote for the Libertarian candidate again...

yep....it's time for malloy to go.... but a few things he did for the state of CT that will ALWAYS be appreciated, & has sealed the deal... & that will not be tolerated for a reversal is expanded medicaid under obamacare. CT was & still is a showcase for how the ACA has succeeded & continues to be very popular here. then, of course is the fact that he decriminalized marijuana several years ago & then legally allowed medical marijuana to be prescribed... a very popular move on his part.

funny how you think it's completely (D) v (R) governors. why don't you google our previous (R) governor,
John G. Rowland?

lol...................

Last edited:

lol....

Jade Helm 15: The Black Helicopters Are Coming. Well, Maybe Not.
Gov. Greg Abbott only made matters worse by wading into long-simmering paranoia over a military training exercise scheduled to begin this summer in Texas. He has asked the State Guard to keep an eye on the operation, a fascination of conspiracy theorists.

by Patrick Svitek April 30, 2015 8 PM

Jade Helm 15: The Black Helicopters Are Coming. Well, Maybe Not.

Forum List

Back