Morning Chuckle For Ted Cruz Supporters

So far only clowns responded to the post. The question is whether the radical left still considers "the comedy central network" to be a legitimate news source.

say no to cut, slash and burn!!!

You aren't on our side, cretin.

Not socially, that's for sure. ;) Just don't touch the infrastructure, science, r&d, education or fisal shit. I'll attack anyone that does.
When you think about it, depending on how you come down with the infrastructure, science, r&d and education seems to go hand in hand with how you come down on the "social stuff".
For example, when you are open to science, R&D and education, you seem to be open to letting people live their own lives and stop harassing them.

Not socially, that's for sure. ;) Just don't touch the infrastructure, science, r&d, education or fisal shit. I'll attack anyone that does.
When you think about it, depending on how you come down with the infrastructure, science, r&d and education seems to go hand in hand with how you come down on the "social stuff".
For example, when you are open to science, R&D and education, you seem to be open to letting people live their own lives and stop harassing them.

We had the largest middle class in history with the largest investments in the 50's! So, being smart economically doesn't mean that you want to get fucked by your neighbors dog.

We had the largest middle class in history with the largest investments in the 50's! So, being smart economically doesn't mean that you want to get fucked by your neighbors dog.

And....who wants to get fucked by their neighbor's dog?

You asshole

So far only clowns responded to the post. The question is whether the radical left still considers "the comedy central network" to be a legitimate news source.
Maybe not really news, but it's a lot more honest than the sources that have "news" in their titles.

That's only because we had a government in the late 30s and 40s who dumped massive amounts of cash into the economy and kept people from spending it during a war. As soon as the war-time rationing ended and soldiers returned, personal spending reached an all time high and fueled a resurgence that kept my grandfather, father, and at least my generation employed and mostly prosperous while conservatives tried their damnedest to stop the party and squelch the progress.

Forum List

Back