More weaponry to use against the Hamas terrorists.

Sally

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2012
More weaponry to use against the Hamas terrorists.

IDF Debuts Mini Iron Dome Anti-Tank Missile Defense System (Video)

By Raphael Poch July 25, 2014 , 8:59 am

For the past 20 years, Rafael Industries has been trying to develop an anti-’anti-tank’ defense system to save the lives of IDF soldiers in combat. While Israeli citizens have nine Iron Dome batteries scattered around Israel to help protect them from missiles, armored vehicles in the IDF now have their own ‘mini-Iron Dome’ called Trophy.

The Trophy system, locally known as “Wind Jacket”’, is loosely based upon similar technology

Read more at

http://www.breakingisraelnews.com/1...k-missile-defense-system/#Eqhl3LPV7qfTGgvI.99

Sounds like more stuff to help tanks blow up more brown people! I think you actually get off on this stuff.

Perhaps you get off on what is happening to innocent people in Africa, Southeast Asia, and the Middle East regardless if they happen to be Christians. Are you following what is happening to Christians in these areas?

Sounds like more stuff to help tanks blow up more brown people! I think you actually get off on this stuff.

Perhaps you get off on what is happening to innocent people in Africa, Southeast Asia, and the Middle East regardless if they happen to be Christians. Are you following what is happening to Christians in these areas?
Silly-Sally can't even defend her own thread and has to derail it with her off topic nonsense. .. :cuckoo: :lol: :lol:

Silly-Sally can't even defend her own thread and has to derail it with her off topic nonsense. .. :cuckoo: :lol: :lol:

The topic is the middle east-----the only OFF TOPIC allusion I saw in this thread is
some idiot referred to "brown people" "' 'Brown People' " is a british expression---
it seems to refer to just about anyone south of London For those who do not know--
DO NOT TELL AN ARAB that he is a "brown person" To start----Arabians are considered
for those who like to divide homosapiens into "races"-----caucasion-----and arab muslims
are particularly sensitive over NOT BEING "ABED"---ie sub-Saharan black person----
people who according to arab muslims are good only for being slaves Historically---
the African slave trade was controlled by "arabs" for millennia In fact KHARTOUM---
in the SUDAN is actually an Arabian slave trading out post ruled by ARABS MUSLIMs----
the business precedes islam-----but the arabs already there-----got forced into islam
by their fellow arabs Arab muslims are actually very race conscious-----dark is bad
in the Islamic "culture". Among the most race conscious people I ever encountered were
IRANIANS

Forum List

Back