More video from the Mavi Marmari

Dummy, blockades are a lawful response to a declaration of war against a state. In this case, Hamas has declared war against Israel.

The US and Great Britain implemented blockades against Japan and Germany in WW II.

The US has also had a 50-year blockade of Cuba.

Israel has granted full notice of the blockade including coordinates and all states in the region, including Turkey, have been informed of Israel's blockade.

It should be noted that Egypt is the silent partner in Israel's blockade.

Now, you know, dummy.

The US has also had a 50-year blockade of Cuba.

Tourism is a major money maker for Cuba. Are all those people breaking the law?

Americans cannot travel to Cuba for purposes of tourism, dummy.

True but the blockade has no legality outside the US. Anyone else can go to Cuba. Israel's blockade has no legality outside Israel.

Last edited:
Americans cannot travel to Cuba for purposes of tourism, dummy.

True but the blockade has no legality outside the US. Israel's blockade has no legality outside Israel.

Dummy, for decades, Cuba was blockaded. Cuba is no longer in a declared war with the US.

Gaza is in a declared war with Israel, dummy

When did Gaza declare war on Israel. Isn't it Israel that started the war with Gaza?

True but the blockade has no legality outside the US. Israel's blockade has no legality outside Israel.

Dummy, for decades, Cuba was blockaded. Cuba is no longer in a declared war with the US.

When did Gaza declare war on Israel. Isn't it Israel that started the war with Gaza?

Dummy, the Hamas Charter, their leaders and clerics have declared war on Israel.

Hamas lobbing 12,000 rockets into Israel constitutes acts of war.

Now, you know, dummy.

Dummy, the Hamas Charter, their leaders and clerics have declared war on Israel.

Hamas lobbing 12,000 rockets into Israel constitutes acts of war.

Now, you know, dummy.

I believe Israel was occupying Gaza before that.

I believe Israel was occupying Gaza before that.

Israel was long gone from Gaza when Hamas came to power, dummy.

Everyone but the liars in Israel say that Gaza is still occupied.

Gaza is not a sovereign Arab state and, thus, cannot be occupied, dummy.
Gaza is under Hamas rule, not Israeli rule, dummy.

Gaza is in a declared state of war with Israel and, thus, Israel's blockade is a lawful response.

Try to remember, dummy.

Israel was long gone from Gaza when Hamas came to power, dummy.

Gaza is in a declared state of war with Israel and, thus, Israel's blockade is a lawful response.

Try to remember, dummy.

I remember your worthless propaganda.

The Freedom Flotilla was breaking no law.

Try to remember, dummy.

Dummy, the flotilla announced its intent to violate Israel's lawful blockade, thus, Israel's interception of it was compliant with maritime law.

Now, you know, dummy.

Try to remember, dummy.

Dummy, the flotilla announced its intent to violate Israel's lawful blockade, thus, Israel's interception of it was compliant with maritime law.

Now, you know, dummy.

What authority does Israel have on non Israeli civilians outside Israel?

Now, you know, dummy.

Dummy, I have instructed you on this matter, already. Under maritime law, a vessel intent on violating a lawful blockade may be intercepted by the state implementing the blockade, provided the sovereignty of ports and coasts of neutral states is not affected.

Try to remember, dummy.

Now, you know, dummy.

Dummy, I have instructed you on this matter, already. Under maritime law, a vessel intent on violating a lawful blockade may be intercepted by the state implementing the blockade, provided the sovereignty of ports and coasts of neutral states is not affected.

Try to remember, dummy.

Funny, none of them was charged with breaking a blockade when they were hauled into Israel.

Try to remember, dummy.

Funny, none of them was charged with breaking a blockade when they were hauled into Israel.

There ya go, dummy. Israelis are very forgiving

Try to remember, dummy.

There ya go, dummy. Israelis are very forgiving

Ha, thanks. That was a good one.

They were not charged with breaking the blockade because they did nothing illegal.

Gaza has a border with Israel and also a border with Egypt. ALL Israel's borders are with Arab states. Despite this fact Gaza is the one under a blockade not on Israel.
Why the arabs countries in the region who are so opposed to Israel's existence doent put Israel under a blockade?
Is it possible that arab countries prefer the existence of Israel if the alternative is Hamas state?
Is it passoble that there is a cooperation between Israel and arab states when its came to fight agains Hamas and his associates?

Last edited:
Gaza has a border with Israel and also a border with Egypt. ALL Israel's borders are with Arab states. Despite this fact Gaza is the one under a blockade not on Israel.
Why the arabs countries in the region who are so opposed to Israel's existence doent put Israel under a blockade?
Is it possible that arab countries prefer the existence of Israel if the alternative is Hamas state?
Is it passoble that there is a cooperation between Israel and arab states when its came to fight agains Hamas and his associates?

Israel has no borders.

There is no such thing as a Hamas state.

I love when dumbshit claims Israel is not a country. Or it has no borders. Or that since Gaza is not a country Israel can not blockade it.

Then of course there is is his ignorant defense of TERRORISM cause only Jews in Israel are getting killed. Or claiming that Hamas is not a terrorist organization. Or his constant attempts when losing to change the subject.

Forum List

Back