More VICTIMS of Liberalism is in full force with this article..401K's

Are you a VICTIM of Liberalism and never put any money into a 401K?

• Yep, i am a dumbass liberal and want the government to take care of me.

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • No way, i stand on my own feet, took the risk of investing, and loving life.

Votes: 2 66.7%

• Total voters

Mikeoxenormous

Diamond Member
May 6, 2015
Floor E Da
People brag about becoming 401k millionaires, post balances on social media
It’s worth noting, however, that for every person bragging about his or her fat retirement portfolio, there are hundreds more who have none at all. Only about 54 million American workers put money into a 401(k) plan in 2015, according to the Investment Company Institute, while 150 million were employed in that year, according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics.
Why only 54 million invested in their 401k's during Obama's roaring economic recovery? Was it because also, we have many more millions only making minimum wage while working at Starbucks but with a college degree costing hundreds of thousands? So, whose fault is it on why the victims of liberalism continue to be poor?

The really big money and fairly fast at that is in the DRIP market. Even bigger revenues come from getting out of debt and staying out of debt.

People brag about becoming 401k millionaires, post balances on social media
It’s worth noting, however, that for every person bragging about his or her fat retirement portfolio, there are hundreds more who have none at all. Only about 54 million American workers put money into a 401(k) plan in 2015, according to the Investment Company Institute, while 150 million were employed in that year, according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics.
Why only 54 million invested in their 401k's during Obama's roaring economic recovery? Was it because also, we have many more millions only making minimum wage while working at Starbucks but with a college degree costing hundreds of thousands? So, whose fault is it on why the victims of liberalism continue to be poor?
Why only 54 million invested in their 401k's during Obama's roaring economic recovery? Was it because also, we have many more millions only making minimum wage while working at Starbucks but with a college degree costing hundreds of thousands?
LMGTFY

The really big money and fairly fast at that is in the DRIP market. Even bigger revenues come from getting out of debt and staying out of debt.
Did you know during Obama's 8 years and quantitative easing, APPLE borrowed 5 billion dollars so they could buy back their stock? You getting out of debt to stay out of debt, just didn't work in this case.. That 5 billion is still owed, but when interest rates get over 3% Apple will then pay back the loan...

Did you know during Obama's 8 years and quantitative easing, APPLE borrowed 5 billion dollars so they could buy back their stock? You getting out of debt to stay out of debt, just didn't work in this case.. That 5 billion is still owed, but when interest rates get over 3% Apple will then pay back the loan...
I don't follow the high tech issues but it doesn't surprise me. It amazes me how many people can't see that the another shake out is coming.

I don't follow the high tech issues but it doesn't surprise me. It amazes me how many people can't see that the another shake out is coming.
I love eating at shake out...

Forum List

Back