MORE TRUMP WINNING: Stock Market Continues To Soar...

Dschrute3

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2016
Sorry Dems, the sky ain't falling. You go Trump! :dance:

U.S. stocks rose to record highs after Wal-Mart announced a large buyback and Honeywell said it was splitting into two. Pfizer also contemplated a spin-off as Corporate America looked for ways to keep investors happy and keep this eight-year bull market going.

The Dow Jones industrial average hit a record high shortly after the open, before trading 31 points higher. Wal-Mart contributed the most to the gains.

The Nasdaq composite also reached an all-time high, before trading 0.1 percent higher.

The S&P 500 gained 0.1 percent, with consumer staples among the best-performing sectors. The index also notched a record intraday high.

Stocks hit record highs after Wal-Mart announces $20 billion buyback
DRUDGE REPORT 2017®

Let me get this straight, unless you have stop, which most of his poor white supporters do not have...what the hell is this orange mf's winning at? Your too dumb to answer, so bye Felicia
200.webp

Let me get this straight, unless you have stop, which most of his poor white supporters do not have...what the hell is this orange mf's winning at? Your too dumb to answer, so bye Felicia
200.webp

You know, there are medical treatments for your butthurt. Maybe your Obamacare will even cover it. :badgrin:

The stock market broke records for gains under President Obama

But you and your ilk stuck your fingers in your ear at the news.

Nothing to see here, just more of the same.

*YAWN*

raw

The stock market broke records for gains under President Obama

But you and your ilk stuck your fingers in your ear at the news.

Nothing to see here, just more of the same.

*YAWN*

raw

Uh yeah, Hussein isn't the President anymore. Donald Trump is your President now. Y'all gots to accept that and move on.

U.S. stocks rose to record highs after Wal-Mart announced a large buyback and Honeywell said it was splitting into two. Pfizer also contemplated a spin-off as Corporate America looked for ways to keep investors happy and keep this eight-year bull market going.

The Dow Jones industrial average hit a record high shortly after the open, before trading 31 points higher. Wal-Mart contributed the most to the gains.

The Nasdaq composite also reached an all-time high, before trading 0.1 percent higher.

The S&P 500 gained 0.1 percent, with consumer staples among the best-performing sectors. The index also notched a record intraday high.

DRUDGE REPORT 2017®

Clearly the stock markets are racists.

Run by the KKK.

200.webp

You know, there are medical treatments for your butthurt. Maybe your Obamacare will even cover it. :badgrin:

Unfortunately there are no medical treatments to teach you what forum stock market threads go in.

DRUDGE REPORT 2017®

Clearly the stock markets are racists.

Run by the KKK.

Hey, don't forget the Russians. You know they in on it too. :rofl:

200.webp

Unfortunately there are no medical treatments to teach you what forum stock market threads go in.

Aw, that's some desperate butthurt right there. Seek some treatment, kid. :)

200.webp

I guess you haven't noticed where your threads like this end up. lolol

200.webp

I guess you haven't noticed where your threads like this end up. lolol

Why are you laughing? I think you're losin it, kid. Seriously, get some help for that TDS (Trump Derangement Syndrome). You're sounding crazier by the day. :cuckoo:

DRUDGE REPORT 2017®

Please see my post
S&P from 2009- now. Obama's credit, not Trump

also tell T if the corps make more money they do not had out checks to their workers. He is so full of lies and mistruths.

Forum List

Back