More Trump Winning: President Signs The VA Accountability & Whistleblower Protection Act...

More proof that he really appears to be our first REAL president we have had since JFK that wants to serve the people instead of wall street,washington and the bankers.:thup: he also hired someone high up in his cabinet that is pro choice.Did Bush or Obama ever do that?

Exactly. And that's why all those wall street,Washington and the bankers declared all out war on him.

Lets just hope he doesnt suffer the same fate kennedy did on nov 22nd 1963 for stepping on powerful toes in washington.

Hahahahaha.....Is THAT what he did? He doesn't even UNDERSTAND the power levers in D.C., didn't have a clue. His lawyers have spent months telling him to STFU and stay off Twitter. But he's such a juvenile smart-ass idiot, all he's done is hang himself. Nobody even had to hand him the rope, he brought it with him.

Yeah, you're a nutjob. So sad. :cuckoo:

Yeah he kinda ignores how this would NEVER have happened under mass murderer Hellery. :rolleyes:I am not sold by any means that Trump may be our first REAL president since JFK who follows the constitution and serves the people instead of the bankers and war mongrels pulling their strings,but come on,this is an action that would have NEVER come about under her watch. :rolleyes:The clintons and Bushs were involved in smuggling drugs into Mena arkansas in the 80's,their criminals and mass murderers who started wars in other countires as did Obama as well. this is a small step,nothing major but he is on the right track at least. give him a chance.jesus christ.

Obama when he first got elected,you could tell right off the bat he was no different than asshole Bush.

When he first got sworn in,it was obvious from the very get go he was no different than Bushwacker.He lied saying he would reverse the patriot act and Bushs policys which has taken away all of our rights as human beings away from us and has burned the constitution in the process. What does Obama do once he is sworn in? He not only continues all of Bushs policys,he EXPANDS them AND the patriot act. He never once did anything that protected whistleblowers.

Will Trump be the first since kennedy to try and get rid of the fed and the CIA which is the reason not only our country is in the mess that it is but the whole world as well? we will have to see but at least his actions right now Unlike Bush or Obama when they got in seem to be on the right track for the first 6 months.

people dont get it that its a slow process,that it takes time,it cant happen overnight. IF he has not taken any steps by the end of his first term to end the fed and the CIA by then,okay THEN,I will admit I had false hope that he was any different than all our mass murdering criminal presidents we have had since LBJ here to serve the bankers instead of the people but until it comes close to his first term and he keeps taking positive steps like this one,give the guy a fucking chance already.:rolleyes:

Its not like it was with Trump so far as it was in the case with Bush and Obama where in their first 6 months you KNEW they were both lying motherfuckers who were evil and corrupt there just to serve their masters who pull their strings.

This to me seems to show that Trump really does have good intentions and and really does want to do the right thing which cannot be said for the the last several presidents we have had.

LOL! We are DEFINITELY on the same page.......wouldn't change a thing you wrote in that post. Nicely done as always!

More proof that he really appears to be our first REAL president we have had since JFK that wants to serve the people instead of wall street,washington and the bankers.:thup: he also hired someone high up in his cabinet that is pro choice.Did Bush or Obama ever do that?

Exactly. And that's why all those wall street,Washington and the bankers declared all out war on him.

Lets just hope he doesnt suffer the same fate kennedy did on nov 22nd 1963 for stepping on powerful toes in washington.

Hahahahaha.....Is THAT what he did? He doesn't even UNDERSTAND the power levers in D.C., didn't have a clue. His lawyers have spent months telling him to STFU and stay off Twitter. But he's such a juvenile smart-ass idiot, all he's done is hang himself. Nobody even had to hand him the rope, he brought it with him.

Yeah, you're a nutjob. So sad. :cuckoo:

Yeah he kinda ignores how this would NEVER have happened under mass murderer Hellery. :rolleyes:I am not sold by any means that Trump may be our first REAL president since JFK who follows the constitution and serves the people instead of the bankers and war mongrels pulling their strings,but come on,this is an action that would have NEVER come about under her watch. :rolleyes:The clintons and Bushs were involved in smuggling drugs into Mena arkansas in the 80's,their criminals and mass murderers who started wars in other countires as did Obama as well. this is a small step,nothing major but he is on the right track at least. give him a chance.jesus christ.

Obama when he first got elected,you could tell right off the bat he was no different than asshole Bush.

When he first got sworn in,it was obvious from the very get go he was no different than Bushwacker.He lied saying he would reverse the patriot act and Bushs policys which has taken away all of our rights as human beings away from us and has burned the constitution in the process. What does Obama do once he is sworn in? He not only continues all of Bushs policys,he EXPANDS them AND the patriot act. He never once did anything that protected whistleblowers.

Will Trump be the first since kennedy to try and get rid of the fed and the CIA which is the reason not only our country is in the mess that it is but the whole world as well? we will have to see but at least his actions right now Unlike Bush or Obama when they got in seem to be on the right track for the first 6 months.

people dont get it that its a slow process,that it takes time,it cant happen overnight. IF he has not taken any steps by the end of his first term to end the fed and the CIA by then,okay THEN,I will admit I had false hope that he was any different than all our mass murdering criminal presidents we have had since LBJ here to serve the bankers instead of the people but until it comes close to his first term and he keeps taking positive steps like this one,give the guy a fucking chance already.:rolleyes:

Its not like it was with Trump so far as it was in the case with Bush and Obama where in their first 6 months you KNEW they were both lying motherfuckers who were evil and corrupt there just to serve their masters who pull their strings.

This to me seems to show that Trump really does have good intentions and and really does want to do the right thing which cannot be said for the the last several presidents we have had.

Obviously Obamabots will never acknowledge what an awful disaster the VA was on his watch. But it was his biggest disgrace as President. I'm real happy to see Trump aggressively addressing it. And so are my close Vet friends. They despised Obama.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back