Obama Killed Coal

g5000

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2011
Damn you, Obama! Damn you!

u_s_coal_mining_jobs.png

Oh, wait...

US_Coal_Mining_Employment_1900_2016_MSHA_series_e1487808914791.png

Natural gas killed coal. Lots of things killed coal. How does Trump think he's going to bring it back? How do coal miners not know this?

Natural gas killed coal. Lots of things killed coal. How does Trump think he's going to bring it back? How do coal miners not know this?
Trump's Chumps, by definition, are rubes who do not engage in critical thinking. They have no imagination.

Coal miners don't have "it". They don't have ability. They lack the entrepreneurial spirit.

Trump knew he'd never have to follow through on anything. If he's still President in 2020, he'll probably recycle the exact same comments.

The Majority of power produced in this country is produced by coal fired power plants, natural gas is a close second.
Renewable energy is decades away from being reliable and affordable… Fact

When you think of coal mining, don't be a dip shit. Wyoming is the mother load not the northeast and it's open pit not underground tunnels. idiots

Trump's Chumps, by definition, are rubes who do not engage in critical thinking. They have no imagination.

Coal miners don't have "it". They don't have ability. They lack the entrepreneurial spirit.

Critical thinking skills that would be you with blinders on, who think magically we can switch over to renewables and the price will be the same.

u_s_coal_mining_jobs.png

Oh, wait...

These coal miners do not realize that the jobs have moved onto high tech, and other means of energy.... Even though they are lied to by the politicians saying that their jobs will return

High tech?

500 plus year old wind Mills is high tech?

150 year old electric cars is high tech?

u_s_coal_mining_jobs.png

Oh, wait...

These coal miners do not realize that the jobs have moved onto high tech, and other means of energy.... Even though they are lied to by the politicians saying that their jobs will return

High tech?

Ask these two kids, if they wished wind Mills were never built...(they both died)

turbine-fire-kills-workers-e1446341316263.png

Ulysses S Grant presided over The Great Whaling Disaster of 1872, when a 32 ship US whaling fleet was trapped in Arctic Ice. An event that brought on the end of the US whaling industry.

Grant killed whaling. We'd still be lighting lamps with whale blubber had Grant not been so inept.

Bring back the whaling jobs Mr Trump!! Bring back wooden ship builder's jobs! Bring back the whale oil industry jobs! Bring back the oil lamp industry jobs! Make America Great Again by giving Melania the trophy for best modern whaling! (see urban dictionary, whaling)

u_s_coal_mining_jobs.png

Oh, wait...

High tech?

Ask these two kids, if they wished wind Mills were never built...(they both died)

View attachment 135116

Is this an actual argument?

u_s_coal_mining_jobs.png

Oh, wait...

High tech?

View attachment 135116

It is an argument, I thought you on the left wanted to save every one?

So you can kick back and feel good about yourself..

u_s_coal_mining_jobs.png

Oh, wait...

High tech?

View attachment 135116

I see, you're neck deep in your strawman's ass.

High tech?

View attachment 135116

I see your upset ..

High tech?

View attachment 135116

I see your upset ..

Your lack of a point isn't really my problem, I enjoyed pointing it out to you.

View attachment 135116

I see your upset ..

Your lack of a point isn't really my problem, I enjoyed pointing it out to you.

No I enjoy pointing out your ignorance of the world...

You're welcome

Forum List

Back