more Trump stupidity -

Trump grants Barr

Trump grants William Barr full access to state secrets for review of Russian interference investigation

hey Goldilocks, THE F'N AG ALREADY HAS THAT POWER YA DAMN IDGET !

:auiqs.jpg:

Using your own words ya fucking idiot, Trump can and did just declassify the whole shebang and no else one can do that including the AG.
Now we shall ALL see where the bear shits in the buckwheat. You, me, the press and everyone else on the planet.

It's game over demodummies and your shit is looking mighty weak. Your crap just can't stand the light of day and now you're all goin DOWN! Perp walks await many.

Good. Congress can get their hands on them too. The press can issue FOIA requests for those unclassified documents.too right?

Trumps daughter can read classified documents but the USAG can't -

RW dipshits ain't too damn smart -

take Foster for instance -

What "state secrets"? Do you think the Russians aren't laughing that the FBI and the CIA became agents for foreign propaganda and attempted government coup?

This will be a far reaching affair now that may include their great leader Obummer himself. The Hilda beast is a given. If she had any brains, she'd she'd start running now. Brennen, Clapper, Lynch, Comey, Page, Muller and many more have great cause for concern. Of course the rest of the lefttards can do and say nothing. All they can do now is stand back and watch their house if cards collapse. They can run but they can no longer hide. Hoisted with their own petards. :21:

Trump grants Barr

Trump grants William Barr full access to state secrets for review of Russian interference investigation

Using your own words ya fucking idiot, Trump can and did just declassify the whole shebang and no else one can do that including the AG.
Now we shall ALL see where the bear shits in the buckwheat. You, me, the press and everyone else on the planet.

It's game over demodummies and your shit is looking mighty weak. Your crap just can't stand the light of day and now you're all goin DOWN! Perp walks await many.

Good. Congress can get their hands on them too. The press can issue FOIA requests for those unclassified documents.too right?

Get a clue dumbass, it's the LAW! Trump didn't make the law.

Trump grants Barr

I posted the EO that clearly states THE LAW - have someone read it to you.

You get a clue you dumbass droneboi -

Trump grants Barr

Sadly, no one will do any time for this. They will all write books and live happily ever after.

We shall see. The crowds are screaming for heads to roll now and they will be clamoring for more blood once the heads do start to roll. A quick review of the French revolution would be a good read right about now. Some of the loudest voices will be from the left as it's revealed how they were sucker played. No one likes being made a fool of.

Trump grants Barr

Hillary Clinton Victory Party Attendant Passed Out thinking She Won.

Imagine the Hangover and then being told Trump was going to be president for the next 8 years.

Drinking Russian Collusion leaves you with a Hangover and After Taste in Your Mouth exponentially worse than drinking a bottle of Thunderbird.

I rate Russian Collusion a 8 out of 10 for Skid Row Lib Tard Bum Alcoholic Beverage!

pirate_painting_on_face.jpg

Trump grants Barr

take Foster for instance -
Carter's daughter Amy was giving Jimmy official classified information on nuclear war strategy back in the 1970's.

Trump grants Barr

You're a hopeless shit for brains if you can't understand the difference between an executive order and the law as it's written.
At this point your best move is none at all.

not fully cooperating with the original investigation, then fully cooperating with the investigation that's investigating the original investigation is clearly abuse of power on Trump's part ....

Trump grants Barr

Sadly, no one will do any time for this. They will all write books and live happily ever after.

We shall see. The crowds are screaming for heads to roll now and they will be clamoring for more blood once the heads do start to roll. A quick review of the French revolution would be a good read right about now. Some of the loudest voices will be from the left as it's revealed how they were sucker played. No one likes being made a fool of.

I hope you are right. I really do.

Trump grants Barr

I hope you are right. I really do.

Well if nothing else it will be entertaining for the next couple of years. We well may just get our country back into the bargain.

You're a hopeless shit for brains if you can't understand the difference between an executive order and the law as it's written.
At this point your best move is none at all.

ok sport - then every one of Trumps EO's his drones have been slobbering about are null and void.

good to know !

not fully cooperating with the original investigation, then fully cooperating with the investigation that's investigating the original investigation is clearly abuse of power on Trump's part ....

Like most demodummies, you just can't help yourself. You need not reiterate the fact that you're stupid, we all already know it.

either the EO's Trump signed replacing LAWS Obama passed are good, or they're not --

which one is it Gomer?

Like most demodummies, you just can't help yourself. You need not reiterate the fact that you're stupid, we all already know it.

either the EO's Trump signed replacing LAWS Obama passed are good, or they're not --

which one is it Gomer?
Christ you're dumber than I thought. You have absolutely NO idea how government works. Absolutey none at all. You have no idea how laws come about or the processes required to bring them about or the parties involved. In short, you're dumber than a box of rocks.
They taught this crap in our 7th grade civics class but I guess you were down in special education doing finger painting.

which one is it Gomer?
Christ you're dumber than I thought. You have absolutely NO idea how government works. Absolutey none at all. You have no idea how laws come about or the processes required to bring them about or the parties involved. In short, you're dumber than a box of rocks.
They taught this crap in our 7th grade civics class but I guess you were down in special education doing finger painting.

answer my question dickieboi .

Forum List

Back