more Trump stupidity -

Trump grants Barr

Trump grants William Barr full access to state secrets for review of Russian interference investigation

hey Goldilocks, THE F'N AG ALREADY HAS THAT POWER YA DAMN IDGET !

:auiqs.jpg:

Using your own words ya fucking idiot, Trump can and did just declassify the whole shebang and no else one can do that including the AG.
Now we shall ALL see where the bear shits in the buckwheat. You, me, the press and everyone else on the planet.

It's game over demodummies and your shit is looking mighty weak. Your crap just can't stand the light of day and now you're all goin DOWN! Perp walks await many.

Trump grants Barr

Trump grants William Barr full access to state secrets for review of Russian interference investigation

Using your own words ya fucking idiot, Trump can and did just declassify the whole shebang and no else one can do that including the AG.
Now we shall ALL see where the bear shits in the buckwheat. You, me, the press and everyone else on the planet.

It's game over demodummies and your shit is looking mighty weak. Your crap just can't stand the light of day and now you're all goin DOWN! Perp walks await many.
So it's declassified now? Where is it? I want to read it.

Never thought I’d see a dumber President than Dubya. Yet here we have Trump. This country really despises knowledge, and doesn’t seem to care at all about honor.

The USAG can investigate anyone without the POTUS permission.

THE END.

Never thought I’d see a dumber President than Dubya. Yet here we have Trump. This country really despises knowledge, and doesn’t seem to care at all about honor.

at least he was honest dumb, and his handlers could get him off to themselves and reason with him -

at least he was honest dumb, and his handlers could get him off to themselves and reason with him -
Yeah he was an idiot, but I never suspected him of being pure evil like Cheney, Rumsfeld, Trump, Bolton, etc.

Trump grants Barr

Sadly, no one will do any time for this. They will all write books and live happily ever after.

Trump grants Barr

well said -

as members of Trump's Cartel starts to rot in prison ...... :badgrin:

Yeah he was an idiot, but I never suspected him of being pure evil like Cheney, Rumsfeld, Trump, Bolton, etc.
Your forgetting Hill, Bill, Gore, Reid, Nancy, Nadler, Albright, Obama and Biden to start. Evil is as evil does....Mama always said...

Your forgetting Hill, Bill, Gore, Reid, Nancy, Nadler, Albright, Obama and Biden to start. Evil is as evil does....Mama always said...
“You’re”

Trump grants Barr

You'll read it when Barr decides he wants to release it for the public.

Trump grants Barr

Get off your dead ass and look for yourself for a change.

Trump grants Barr

You'll read it when Barr decides he wants to release it for the public.
We’ll read it when the next president’s AG releases it and Trump is either starting his trial or safely in asylum in Moscow.

Trump grants Barr

Good. Congress can get their hands on them too. The press can issue FOIA requests for those unclassified documents.too right?

The USAG can investigate anyone without the POTUS permission.

THE END.
Ya stupid shit, he can't declassify squat but Trump can. Congress can't, the AG can't but the president can. Damn you're dense. You must have ridden the short bus to school.

F-U

Executive Order 12968, Access to Classified Information

(a) "Agency" means any "Executive agency," as defined in 5 U.S.C. 105, the "military departments," as defined in 5 U.S.C. 102, and any other entity within the executive branch that comes into the possession of classified information, including the Defense Intelligence Agency, National Security Agency, and the National Reconnaissance Office.

Forum List

Back