More troops Killed in Afghan. War - Where are the lib War Protesters?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by KMAN, Aug 31, 2010.

1. KMAN

KMAN Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +269
  2. Colin

Colin Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,660
    It never ceases to amaze me. The depths some will plumb to score partisan political points! Perhaps you should consider some other ammunition to sling, rather than using fallen heroes to support your juvenile party politics. Not only is it the height of bad taste, but it demeans the memory of the fallen.

3. Mr. Shaman

Mr. Shaman Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +819
    What.....you White-Wingers have run-outta people (to call anti-American)....like the-first-time-around?????

:rolleyes:

Hell......it isn't like Obama hasn't (already) bailed Bush's BOGUS-agenda outta Iraq!! :eusa_eh:

And, when it COMES to Afghanistan.....wasn't that ANOTHER conflict that CHICKENHAWK-GEORGE ran-from??!!!! :eusa_eh:

Hey.....if it was a matter o' business-dealings (between the Bush Family & bin Laden Family).....and, Daddy wouldn't give Lil' Dumbya permission to take-OUT bin Laden.....Georgie could have just come-on T.V. & said so. (Everyone understands he was gun-shy o' the Wrath O' Babs, if he didn't do as he was told.)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mmtPBTybQ9k]YouTube - The Hunt For Bin Laden[/ame]​

Last edited: Aug 31, 2010
  4. johnrocks

johnrocks Silver Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +279
    Liberals aren't opposed to war, they were just jealous Bush stole their thunder. It's called LIBERAL INTERVENTIONISM for a reason, those fuckers love to intervene and being the nosey neighbors of the entire planet is the next best thing to being a young Hugh Hefner to that type. It's the main reason I curse the GOP....bringing the Democratic Party's foreign policy over and wrapping their lips around it.

5. Mr. Shaman

Mr. Shaman Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +819
    Yeah....the Grand Oil Party is legendary for their Class O' Warriors. :rolleyes:

[​IMG]

6. johnrocks

johnrocks Silver Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +279
    Bush/Cheney and their ilk is what has turned me ;and I think millions of others; away from the GOP(I can't be that unique:tongue:). I'm a RINO but I'll be damned if I EVER vote for a neo-con.:eusa_hand:

7. KMAN

KMAN Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +269
    Just FYI my Dad was in the military for 30 years so you may want to think about what you say before you type next time...

8. LibocalypseNow

LibocalypseNow Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,357
    I always say that "Anti-War" Leftists are the biggest frauds in America. They like bombing & killing just fine as long it's their beloved Democrats doing the bombing & killing. I never bought all their "Anti-War" B.S. It was really all about the Democrats getting the power back. Nothing more,nothing less. Just look at the Liberal Media outlets like CNN,NBC,or CBS? Remember when they used to feign sadness while plastering our fallen soldiers faces all over TV anytime they were killed? What happened to all that on CNN and NBC? Dead soldiers just don't seem to bother CNN & NBC too much these days huh? Gee i wonder why? What has changed?...They now have all the power. That's what has changed. So next time you see one of those "Anti-War" Leftist protests,just remember that they're all full of CHIT. It's really about them getting their beloved Democrats elected. It is very sad but it is what it is.

Last edited: Aug 31, 2010
  9. Tom Clancy

Tom Clancy Clancy for Ron Paul

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +585
    So where is this oil people keep talking about?

I've been waiting over 8 years for this "oil" to come.. :eusa_eh:

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  10. Colin

Colin Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,660
    And I served myself and my boy is currentlyt in Afghanistan...so fuck you!

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1