White House: No Victory Ceremonies for Troops Returning from Iraq

teapartysamurai

Gold Member
Mar 27, 2010
White House: No Victory Ceremonies for Troops Returning from Iraq | The FOX Nation

What kind of a sick ego must Obama have?

First he does everything he can to stop the surge. Then he takes credit for it (or rather Biden gave him the credit) after it worked.

NOW, he is celebrating "his success" in Iraq while not allowing ANY ceremonies for the men he tried to kill by encouraging our enemies (while he was a Senator)?

No one can share the stage with the god Obama.

As someone wrote in the comments section at the link above and I will reiterate, the celebration for our troops will begin on November 2!

Pisses me off! :mad:

Yea, lemme go look for the other side of the story.

Are you a female Veteran?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

OH! Liberals know Obama looks BAD in this story!

When liberals try to change the subject, and make the thread about you, they are admitting as much!

Thanks for admitting Obama looks real bad in this story, GT!

What the fuck difference does it make whether someone is a Vet or not?

Idiot.

Because he's a Obama bot. He know Obama looks bad in this and he's just trying to change the subject as fast as he can.

:lol::lol::lol:

Yes, if Obama looks bad it just ruins my day, dammit. And now, because of you, teapartysamurai, on unmessageboard.com, you win, and I lose, and my Tuesday is JUST RUINED.

:lol:

Idiot.

Because he's a Obama bot. He know Obama looks bad in this and he's just trying to change the subject as fast as he can.

:lol::lol::lol:

Yes, if Obama looks bad it just ruins my day, dammit. And now, because of you, teapartysamurai, on unmessageboard.com, you win, and I lose, and my Tuesday is JUST RUINED.

Then why did you come in here if you don't care?

I mean you ever hear of protesting too much?

Now you want to talk about Obama? Of course you don't!

Why did I come in here if I don't care?

Because your rants when people disagree with you are entertaining, when I'm at the desk doing morning reading. It's easy to push your buttons, and I consider you pretty frakkin loony.

Do you want me to tell you how Obama looks in this story? I will, as soon as I can find that the story's even substancial. I can't find it anywhere else, except for Fox Nation and links to the Fox Nation from blogs.

So, as of now, it's a non-story to me. I'll keep looking for ya.

Idiot.

Go back into your hole.

No answer to the actual question then. I see.

Fucking moron.

Your questions deserve ------> . <--------- that much respect, from anyone, because you are, and have always been, a straight up douchebag to everyone who disagrees with you on this site. #1 name caller of idiot, moron, etc. etc. all day every day.

Search your own posts. You're one of the most smug son of a bitches to ever grace discussion boards.

And I should engage your question? :lol:

See, your BIASED SOURCE, took this statement:Administration officials have been careful to avoid equating the end of the combat mission with a mission accomplished. That was the phrase on the now-infamous banner that flew on an aircraft carrier seven years ago when President George W. Bush declared an end to major combat operations in Iraq, a symbol the Bush White House came to deeply regret as the war dragged on.

"You won't hear those words coming from us," Gibbs said Monday. "Obviously tomorrow marks a change in our mission. It marks a milestone that we have achieved in removing our combat troops. That is not to say that violence is going to end tomorrow."

As "there will be no victory celebration for our troops."

You're spinning this as the White House somehow disrespecting our troops, when in the same presser they did nothing but show praise and great respect.

Do you want to know why I asked if you served? Well, it's because apparently you didn't. What makes that apparent? That you can't appreciate NOT using SPUN bullshit about our armed forces as political "heee heee look how bad Obama is" crap. You haven't got that level of maturity engrained into you. Truth.

See, your BIASED SOURCE, took this statement:Administration officials have been careful to avoid equating the end of the combat mission with a mission accomplished. That was the phrase on the now-infamous banner that flew on an aircraft carrier seven years ago when President George W. Bush declared an end to major combat operations in Iraq, a symbol the Bush White House came to deeply regret as the war dragged on.

"You won't hear those words coming from us," Gibbs said Monday. "Obviously tomorrow marks a change in our mission. It marks a milestone that we have achieved in removing our combat troops. That is not to say that violence is going to end tomorrow."

You're spinning this as the White House somehow disrespecting our troops, when in the same presser they did nothing but show praise and great respect.

Do you want to know why I asked if you served? Well, it's because apparently you didn't. What makes that apparent? That you can't appreciate NOT using SPUN bullshit about our armed forces as political "heee heee look how bad Obama is" crap. You haven't got that level of maturity engrained into you. Truth.

It will be a show. Obama does not care for our troops, and they don't care for him. He just wants to get credit for fulfilling one promise. Trouble is, hw has otherwise wrecked the country.

I doubt the troops will respect his celebration!!! I won't. He is so unamerican that It makes me spit!

It will be a show. Obama does not care for our troops, and they don't care for him. He just wants to get credit for fulfilling one promise. Trouble is, hw has otherwise wrecked the country.

I doubt the troops will respect his celebration!!! I won't. He is so unamerican that It makes me spit!

If he didn't Praise them, he'd be bashed for making no mention.

If he did, he's being phony and politically posturing.

Either way, he doesn't win in this situation, in your eyes. Anything else?

White House: No Victory Ceremonies for Troops Returning from Iraq | The FOX Nation

What kind of a sick ego must Obama have?

First he does everything he can to stop the surge. Then he takes credit for it (or rather Biden gave him the credit) after it worked.

NOW, he is celebrating "his success" in Iraq while not allowing ANY ceremonies for the men he tried to kill by encouraging our enemies (while he was a Senator)?

No one can share the stage with the god Obama.

As someone wrote in the comments section at the link above and I will reiterate, the celebration for our troops will begin on November 2!

Pisses me off! :mad:

May I suggest, if it bothers you so much, that you donate money for a celebration for those returning to your area....a parade, buy they dinner, a nice present, whatever. Or do you want the government to do your thanking for you?

Last edited:

Thanks, parrot, for proving my point. :lol:

Forum List

Back