More than 75 percent of Americans aren’t getting enough exercise, according to CDC standards

i plead guilty...i only exercise while watching combat sports. it's the only thing that puts me in the mood.

In the words of Tom MacDonald from the song "People so Stupid"

Now being fat is beautiful? Name a thing that you can't do?
Jumping jacks, run a mile, live past 42

i plead guilty...i only exercise while watching combat sports. it's the only thing that puts me in the mood.

Ummm, you exercise in another way but will not write it…

Anyhoo, I am also terrible at exercising, so you have convinced me I need to become a male version of a nymphomaniac or just a male slut and get a good workout…

Wait, I just wrote how you exercise!

• Banned
Ummm, you exercise in another way but will not write it…

Anyhoo, I am also terrible at exercising, so you have convinced me I need to become a male version of a nymphomaniac or just a male slut and get a good workout…

Wait, I just wrote how you exercise!
you're funny...how come i haven't noticed you before

Well they should mandate we be locked out of our houses since they locked us in.

Most people do just fine without exercise. It's just another hoop for us to jump through.

Yes but it is the CDC's fault for putting us under house arrest for two years.

I admit that I need to get back to the gym, but sadly due to the current shorthandedness issue, my job has been sucking the complete and total life out of me.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

You’d better inform your heart.
Many have heart attacks while exercising. If they were healthier this wouldn't happen. "Exercise profits for a little while" as Paul comments, but the benefits soon diminish as the body returns to normal. Exercise is not normal for the body, or general lifestyle, which is why most are unable to sustain it. Normal daily activity and work are normal, and healthy.

A mistake is to put so much time into a job that one has no energy to exercise. Back off of effort on the job. Save some. Word to the wise.

Many have heart attacks while exercising. If they were healthier this wouldn't happen. "Exercise profits for a little while" as Paul comments, but the benefits soon diminish as the body returns to normal. Exercise is not normal for the body, or general lifestyle, which is why most are unable to sustain it. Normal daily activity and work are normal, and healthy.
WTF? Exercise is essential to cardiovascular health. What’s more, it burns calories which prevents weight gain. Weight gain is a direct contributor to diabetes and heart disease.

Wrong in every aspect. Exercise is what the body is made for. It needs it and functions much more efficiently when one is physically fit. One reason for the Abnormally high rates of disease in america is from lack of exercise and poor diets. Working a lot isn't normal.

WTF? Exercise is essential to cardiovascular health. What’s more, it burns calories which prevents weight gain. Weight gain is a direct contributor to diabetes and heart disease.
The best heart healthy people are found among indigenous peoples that don't exercise at all per se, but are very active physically.

Forum List

Back