More than 11,000 people are now suing bayer over weedkiller cancer risk

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
More than 11,000 People Are Now Suing Bayer over Weedkiller Cancer Risk
Bayer is now facing lawsuits from around 11,200 plaintiffs over the health implications of Roundup and Ranger Pro, its glyphosate-based weedkillers.

So much for that FDA GOVT. that loves you dumb fkrs who think your Gov. keeps you sooo safe. never mind pays offs behind the scenes and years of cover ups oh no companies never do anything crooked they are the democratic gods you know leftist owned companies. My gawd that money means more than any of you your kids etc. That is always and anywhere.

More than 11,000 People Are Now Suing Bayer over Weedkiller Cancer Risk
Bayer is now facing lawsuits from around 11,200 plaintiffs over the health implications of Roundup and Ranger Pro, its glyphosate-based weedkillers.

So much for that FDA GOVT. that loves you dumb fkrs who think your Gov. keeps you sooo safe. never mind pays offs behind the scenes and years of cover ups oh no companies never do anything crooked they are the democratic gods you know leftist owned companies. My gawd that money means more than any of you your kids etc. That is always and anywhere.

Who needs science when there are deep pockets to sue?

Bayer is a leftist owned company?
Much as it pains me to agree with the Russian stooge, he/she/it has a point. This stuff has been banned all over the world for years now. Bayer sells to USA without conscience because it is legal here, but the victims should be suing the FDA that knew of the danger for years now.

Bayer is a leftist owned company?
Much as it pains me to agree with the Russian stooge, he/she/it has a point. This stuff has been banned all over the world for years now. Bayer sells to USA without conscience because it is legal here, but the victims should be suing the FDA that knew of the danger for years now.

This stuff has been banned all over the world for years now.

All over?

Forum List

Back