More teenage mothers emerge in Texas polygamy probe

Nope.

If there is evidence that a girl has been raped then there should be an investigation. Doesn't matter if the girl is Christian or not.
they are not Christians imho....at least not followers of the Christ that is given to us via the Bible.....but that doesn't matter, they are a religious sect of some sort.....i can understand that...

they are not Christians imho....at least not followers of the Christ that is given to us via the Bible.....but that doesn't matter, they are a religious sect of some sort.....i can understand that...

I agree, they aren't Christians. They are using religion just like the freaks that flew planes into the twin towers.

And you agree that any girl anywhere who is underaged and pregnant should be interviewed and the father of the baby should be found, and until that is done, she should be lodged in foster care? Until you're satisfied she hasn't been prostituted, or sold into slavery, or pimped out by her parents, or just living a life you don't agree with?

You could say "cults" that are racial or ethnic based...such as black ghettos...hispanic ghettos...

"Planned Parenthood" does not encourage the family unit....it helps to rip it apart...

You can THANK Grandpa Prescott Bush...

Bush was a typical New England Republican of his time; as a former banker, he was a pro-business conservative, but held many positions today considered socially moderate. He was involved with the American Birth Control League as early as 1942, and served as the treasurer of the first national capital campaign of Planned Parenthood in 1947.

his nickname was: Rubbers

You could say "cults" that are racial or ethnic based...such as black ghettos...hispanic ghettos...

"Planned Parenthood" does not encourage the family unit....it helps to rip it apart...

the GHETTO is a cult now, eh?

WOW.

:cuckoo:

and it's not the job of everyone else in this nation to encourage your opinion of the family unit. To be totally honest, I don't really give a rats ass what you think about planned parenthood. They are neither a cult OR the cause of pregnancy. Trying to launch an attack at abortion DESPITE the actions of a sect of christians is pretty fucking low. Even for the ususal dogma junky crowd.

Is there a point to that? Hillary was the president of the YOung Republicans when she was in college. So what?

And you agree that any girl anywhere who is underaged and pregnant should be interviewed and the father of the baby should be found, and until that is done, she should be lodged in foster care? Until you're satisfied she hasn't been prostituted, or sold into slavery, or pimped out by her parents, or just living a life you don't agree with?

underage pregnancy doesn't automatically indicate the father was an old pedofile.

unlike this christian CULT whose own doctrine spells our their validation of such an act.

face it, you are pathetic for ignoring 13 yer old mothers just to springboard an attack against planned parenthood.

Excellent "christian" testement you got there, baba.

I agree, they aren't Christians. They are using religion just like the freaks that flew planes into the twin towers.

Agree with you there...using religion to their selfish advantage.

And like the ghetto bums who pump out babies, they got the welfare rip-off thing going...

underage pregnancy doesn't automatically indicate the father was an old pedofile.

unlike this christian CULT whose own doctrine spells our their validation of such an act.

face it, you are pathetic for ignoring 13 yer old mothers just to springboard an attack against planned parenthood.

Excellent "christian" testement you got there, baba.

Underage pregnancy does automatically indicate illegal sex with a minor, however. Which is the crux of the matter.

You guys are the ones thinking it's somehow "worse" if the perpetrator is, say, 35 instead of 25. In the eyes of the law, it's exactly the same. And as such should be investigated and prosecuted exactly the same.

Underage pregnancy does automatically indicate illegal sex with a minor, however. Which is the crux of the matter.

You guys are the ones thinking it's somehow "worse" if the perpetrator is, say, 35 instead of 25. In the eyes of the law, it's exactly the same. And as such should be investigated and prosecuted exactly the same.

no, it really doesn't. do you know why there is such a thing as a romeo and juliet clause to statutory rape? think about it, baba. Like I said... great testement you have gong for ya.

35 and 25 ARE the same, in the eyes of the law.....16 and an 19 year old is not prosecutable in many States....in Texas, I am uncertain, but I am gonna research it now! :)

I know parents can try to bring charges if an older man....in some cases the state does it if the parents do not request it...

Many states don't have that sort of clause.

Most states also have clauses stating underaged girls can marry with their parents' ok. In which case, the state has no authority to interfere.

yea.. like west virginia, right?

Sex with a minor. Don't go there.
An adult who has sex with a minor
is breaking the law. The law is
there to protect younger teens from
unhealthy relationships and its
consequences. Consent is not the
issue. According to Virginia's laws,
a minor cannot consent to a sexual
relationship with an adult.

http://www.vahealth.org/civp/sexualviolence/varapelaws/

story.gif

yea.. like west virginia, right?

Sex with a minor. Don't go there.
An adult who has sex with a minor
is breaking the law. The law is
there to protect younger teens from
unhealthy relationships and its
consequences. Consent is not the
issue. According to Virginia's laws,
a minor cannot consent to a sexual
relationship with an adult.

http://www.vahealth.org/civp/sexualviolence/varapelaws/

story.gif

This is exactly what I said. In some states it doesn't matter what the ages, underage is underage and it's a crime.

In which case, it would be right and good to raid abortion clinics for underaged, pregnant girls, and take them into custody until their safety can be guaranteed and the people responsible for her pregnancy are behind bars.

Many states don't have that sort of clause.

Most states also have clauses stating underaged girls can marry with their parents' ok. In which case, the state has no authority to interfere.

The flds maroons aren't getting married under the state guidelines.

Anybody notice the similarities between the polygamist religious cults and the secular ghetto groups?

--they both abuse young girls and women
--they both have underage/premarital sex
--they both don't claim responsibility
--they both don't get married
--they both don't know who is really who
--they both don't really care about the children
--they both allow the children to suffer
--they both suck on welfare

Nobody can claim that Seculars are not doing THEIR share of evil upon children as well. At least the religious cult kept the children clean and fed and away from drugs…(that is not meant in any way to mean that polygamist cults are ok).

Anybody notice the similarities between the polygamist religious cults and the secular ghetto groups?

--they both abuse young girls and women
--they both have underage/premarital sex
--they both don't claim responsibility
--they both don't get married
--they both don't know who is really who
--they both don't really care about the children
--they both allow the children to suffer
--they both suck on welfare

Nobody can claim that Seculars are not doing THEIR share of evil upon children as well. At least the religious cult kept the children clean and fed and away from drugs…(that is not meant in any way to mean that polygamist cults are ok).

Are you suggesting that Ghetto people are black?

I can tell you that my sister teaches special education in the state of Florida, in what would be labeled an ALL WHITE school district north of tampa.

Only 1 child out of her 27 students, lives with both parents, and that child's parents are two gay men that adopted him at this boy's birth.

She did have mostly white single mothers, some drug addict mothers and some mothers living with some of her other kid's fathers and some kid's father's living with other kid's mothers...but no dad's, biological dad's were in the picture, with their own biological kids.... and I don't think any of them ever were legally married then divorced....

I spent a day at her school as a visitor/helper and believe you me, my sis had her hands full with these kids and their parents....to SAY the least.....and not one was living in a ghetto! Just poor white folk, living in the sticks....in the middle of nowhere land.

Forum List

Back