More teenage mothers emerge in Texas polygamy probe

No. Having sex with teenaged girls who then get abortions is JUST as illegal as having sex with teenaged girls under the auspices of religion.

so what the fuck does the abortion have to do with it? Do you think dirty old men from ghetto out fucking 13 year olds DON"T get charged for rape? Since when to abortion clinics torture a bitch into telling who the father is in the first fucking place? You had a stronger case when you were merely defending the traditions instead of trying to use this as a platform to swan dive into antiabortion rhetoric. Now, you've just become as fanatic as the polygamists.

I think if you're raiding a compound on the basis that there might be girls there who have been impregnanted illegally, then you have the tools you need to raid abortion clinics for the same reason.

It isn't rocket science.

so what the fuck does the abortion have to do with it? Do you think dirty old men from ghetto out fucking 13 year olds DON"T get charged for rape? Since when to abortion clinics torture a bitch into telling who the father is in the first fucking place? You had a stronger case when you were merely defending the traditions instead of trying to use this as a platform to swan dive into antiabortion rhetoric. Now, you've just become as fanatic as the polygamists.

Hey, you think it's okay to torture the polygamist girls into telling the same thing?

I think if you're raiding a compound on the basis that there might be girls there who have been impregnanted illegally, then you have the tools you need to raid abortion clinics for the same reason.

It isn't rocket science.
they raided the compound because of multiple abuse accusations.

There were no men at the compound. The women and kids were the ones who were separated at gun point, with no explanation given, and separated.

The kids are the ones being subjected to being torn from their homes, their families and their siblings, shipped all over the place to the homes of strangers (and if you think they're safe in foster care, you're way, way off) and into institutions.

I'm glad to hear the liberals here recognizing that polygamy is wrong. Maybe next they will expand their knowledge to gay marriage……or does there need to be a gay church first? Or some form of ageism?

:eusa_whistle:

I'm glad to hear the liberals here recognizing that polygamy is wrong. Maybe next they will expand their knowledge to gay marriage……or does there need to be a gay church first? Or some form of ageism?

:eusa_whistle:

Comprehension problems again, whining eagle?

I don't think any of us really care about polygamy betweeen...

wait for it....

wait for it.....

here it is....

CONSENTING ADULTS

Good to know the hypocrites think pedophilia is ok so long as you say G-d wants it. Hypocrites.:cuckoo:

Comprehension problems again, whining eagle?

I don't think any of us really care about polygamy betweeen...

wait for it....

wait for it.....

here it is....

CONSENTING ADULTS

Good to know the hypocrites think pedophilia is ok so long as you say G-d wants it. Hypocrites.:cuckoo:

Oh Joy...it's Jillie.

Then why are they doing DNA tests on all the children?

ZING!

none of us validate Nambla either.. Not that Steaming Fecal can fathom how the "minor" variable is relevant as long as it's christians we are talking about.

You know that if a girl is married and has sex, then OF COURSE she's been raped and we must stop at NOTHING to separate her children from her and each other.

But if a girl is UNMARRIED and has sex, it's none of our damn business!

You know that if a girl is married and has sex, then OF COURSE she's been raped and we must stop at NOTHING to separate her children from her and each other.

There are no married girls in the flds.

Ah, so you're saying ANY unmarried girl who is pregnant is a victim of rape, and should be carefully scrutinized.

So we're in agreement. We should be raiding abortion clinics as well.

Nope.

If there is evidence that a girl has been raped then there should be an investigation. Doesn't matter if the girl is Christian or not.

Ah, so you're saying ANY unmarried girl who is pregnant is a victim of rape, and should be carefully scrutinized.

So we're in agreement. We should be raiding abortion clinics as well.

raiding abortion clinics won't detail who any father is. This is why your silly rant against abortion clinics is so funny.

and marriage is not the factor, AGE is. If you are 45 and fucking 13 year olds I don't care if you are christian or secular; it's statutory.

There are no married girls in the ghettos either...the same kind of exploitation of young girls happens there too...

uh, by an organized CULT? who are they? name names if you can.

by the way, planned parenthood doesn't cause anyone to fuck so you can nip that little "joy book" comparison in the bud.

SHE'S NOT MARRIED, and the possibility exists that she is FORCED to have sex with this older man who already has 5-10 other sexual partners.... you can call them wives if you wish, I see them as concubines...

uh, by an organized CULT? who are they? name names if you can.

by the way, planned parenthood doesn't cause anyone to fuck so you can nip that little "joy book" comparison in the bud.

You could say "cults" that are racial or ethnic based...such as black ghettos...hispanic ghettos...

"Planned Parenthood" does not encourage the family unit....it helps to rip it apart...

Forum List

Back