More tax cuts than RINOs can handle

pvsi

VIP Member
Nov 17, 2013
Republicans and Libertarians talk about tax cuts, but can they HANDLE the real tax cuts is another question entirely:

[ame=http://youtu.be/BrTjuOsIPZE]Liberating Humanity Part 9 - More Tax Cuts than RINO's can handle - YouTube[/ame]

I'm not a fan of a "new world order" or a "world government." When you place global power in the hands of just a few then there is no recourse when that government goes awry. In order to keep governments in check there needs to remain numerous independent nations. The folks currently pushing the world toward a New World Order are the same folks trying to dismantle independent nations by holding massive debt over their heads. When we follow the money we're led to the International Bank which wants to control the entire world by controlling a World Government.

I'm not a fan of a "new world order" or a "world government." When you place global power in the hands of just a few then there is no recourse when that government goes awry. In order to keep governments in check there needs to remain numerous independent nations. The folks currently pushing the world toward a New World Order are the same folks trying to dismantle independent nations by holding massive debt over their heads. When we follow the money we're led to the International Bank which wants to control the entire world by controlling a World Government.

[MENTION=47390]DriftingSand[/MENTION] - please watch 2 short videos below and respond if you can.
HOW TO PREVENT CORRUPTION OF THE NEW WORLD GOVERNMENT
As all of us understand, any new government, administration, politician, or dictator - the people that obtain power, get quickly surrounded by ass kissers, lobbyists that bribe them, and black mail them. This type of scum is much worse than any terrorist and they should be dealt with accordingly. But our media, which is funded by those who control the money supply, which backs these criminals, has created a society of degenerates who may believe it is inhumane to punish them, they are just businessmen, other way you get communism, are you saying we should be like Cuba? you sound like Hitler. THEY are the ones who are causing all the mass murder, injustice and degradation from humanity.
And if they say they believe in Democracy, I state that I believe in democracy much more than them, I say BRING IT ON! - Democracy, unlike what they will tell you, must include a negative vote option, other wise it is only a popularity contest controlled by those who control the money supply and the mass media. They publicize a few of their own friends as opposition and call it democratic elections.

They want democracy? I say bring it on! let us have a referendum, and we will see just how liked all these democrats and republicans ARE by the American people. ONLY true democracy can prevent corruption. There is NO other way - Do not trust any new party, any new leader, any new movement - When I state that I am the leader of the world, I do so out of disrespect for the world leadership. Their democracy is a FRAUD.

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum List

Back