More Tales Of White Supremacy And White Privilege

Status
Not open for further replies.
How does a black person killing another black person affect white ppl ?

THERE IT IS. The ultimate expression of racist thinking, SO blind to it, he can't see it at all in himself while finding it everywhere else! In this guy's mind, how people affect and interact with each other is SOLELY determined by their SKIN color.

That's not what is implied here but you are desperate to call a black person a racist.

LMAO, If one's goal is to seek out a black racist, this thread is like shooting fish in a barrel. :auiqs.jpg:

You would be the biggest, slowest moving one.

Show where I have specifically stated blacks are superior to whites.

Have you noticed the way white supremacist always like to talk so and so has a "black chief of police" so and so "has a black mayor" and black this or that.

But you notice they never talk about black governors

There are black governors in the USA.

When you're a governor you have real muscle.

• You have serious muscle in controlling the allocation of resources in your state.
  • You have serious muscle in controlling which places get invested in.
  • You have serious muscle in controlling which places don't get invested in.
  • You have serious muscle in controlling the laws
  • You have serious muscle in controlling which companies build where.
  • You have serious muscle in controlling which roads build were.
  • You have serious muscle in controlling policing in this of that area.
There are no black governors in the USA

White supremacists hire other white supremacist to be governors like
Kentucky govenors (Matt Bevin) saying black kids playing chess 'not something you necessarily would have thought of'

Really ?

These white supremacist act like Chess wasn't invented in Ancient Egypt, specifically by black people. LOL The game was called Senet.

DiBSmKmVMAEBRPh.jpg

DiBN-C3U8AAbCI1.jpg

DiDx_nQVMAA74Kj.jpg

So we are to believe that these people would be fairly evaluate black job applicants, or potential tenants, or loan applicants; that somehow the racism to which they have shown would play no role in their evaluations of blk ppl in the real world?
Bizarre! It's hard to envision blacks playing chess.

Have you noticed the way white supremacist always like to talk so and so has a "black chief of police" so and so "has a black mayor" and black this or that.

• You have serious muscle in controlling the allocation of resources in your state.

Kentucky govenors (Matt Bevin) saying black kids playing chess 'not something you necessarily would have thought of'

Really ?

These white supremacist act like Chess wasn't invented in Ancient Egypt, specifically by black people. LOL The game was called Senet.

DiBSmKmVMAEBRPh.jpg

DiBN-C3U8AAbCI1.jpg

DiDx_nQVMAA74Kj.jpg

So we are to believe that these people would be fairly evaluate black job applicants, or potential tenants, or loan applicants; that somehow the racism to which they have shown would play no role in their evaluations of blk ppl in the real world?

It's hard to envision that whites like you still exist in the year 2019.

Really ?

DiBSmKmVMAEBRPh.jpg

DiBN-C3U8AAbCI1.jpg

DiDx_nQVMAA74Kj.jpg

Why is it hard to envisage black people playing when black people invented chess ?

If by "Chess" you mean "Tonk", then I agree. :04:

As for Chess:

"The most commonly held belief is that chess originated in India, where it was called Chaturanga"

Chess History

Tonk:

Tonk (card game) - Wikipedia

Last edited:
Senet is one of the oldest known board games. Fragmentary boards that could be senet have been found in First Dynasty burials in Egypt,[2] c. 3100 BC. A hieroglyph resembling a senet board appears in the tomb of Merknera (33002700 BC).[4] The first unequivocal painting of this ancient game is from the Third Dynasty tomb of Hesy (c. 2686–2613 BC). People are depicted playing senet in a painting in the tomb of Rashepes, as well as from other tombs of the Fifth and Sixth Dynasties (c. 2500 BC).[5] The oldest intact senet boards date to the Middle Kingdom, but graffiti on Fifth and Sixth Dynasty monuments could date as early as the Old Kingdom

The senet gameboard is a grid of 30 squares, arranged in three rows of ten. A senet board has two sets of pawns (at least five of each). Although details of the original game rules are a subject of some conjecture, senet historians Timothy Kendall and R. C. Bell have made their own reconstructions of the game.[11] These rules are based on snippets of texts that span over a thousand years, over which time gameplay is likely to have changed. Therefore, it is unlikely these rules reflect the actual course of ancient Egyptian gameplay.[

Senet - Wikipedia

Senet is one of the oldest known board games. Fragmentary boards that could be senet have been found in First Dynasty burials in Egypt,[2] c. 3100 BC. A hieroglyph resembling a senet board appears in the tomb of Merknera (33002700 BC).[4] The first unequivocal painting of this ancient game is from the Third Dynasty tomb of Hesy (c. 2686–2613 BC). People are depicted playing senet in a painting in the tomb of Rashepes, as well as from other tombs of the Fifth and Sixth Dynasties (c. 2500 BC).[5] The oldest intact senet boards date to the Middle Kingdom, but graffiti on Fifth and Sixth Dynasty monuments could date as early as the Old Kingdom

The senet gameboard is a grid of 30 squares, arranged in three rows of ten. A senet board has two sets of pawns (at least five of each). Although details of the original game rules are a subject of some conjecture, senet historians Timothy Kendall and R. C. Bell have made their own reconstructions of the game.[11] These rules are based on snippets of texts that span over a thousand years, over which time gameplay is likely to have changed. Therefore, it is unlikely these rules reflect the actual course of ancient Egyptian gameplay.[

Senet - Wikipedia

Nobody knows how the game was played or what the rules were. It's only speculation and not proof that is has anything to do with Chess.

Better still, rather than trying to dump a silly major research project on others you know no one will do, why don't you show us the instances where you've ever blamed Blacks for anything? Should be a simple thing for you to produce.

Better still, rather than trying to dump a silly major research project on others you know no one will do, why don't you show us the instances where you've ever blamed Blacks for anything? Should be a simple thing for you to produce.

No. You accuse me of being a racist. You guys have claimed whites are superior. Show where I have clamed blacks are superior.

No. You accuse me of being a racist. You guys have claimed whites are superior. Show where I have clamed blacks are superior.

You ARE a racist. Show me where I claimed whites are superior? You're every post is both an attack and a rant against whites, but not one word about blacks, and when cornered on facts and evidence, you RUN AWAY and disappear. You have zero credibility. Go away.

You ARE a racist. Show me where I claimed whites are superior? You're every post is both an attack and a rant against whites, but not one word about blacks, and when cornered on facts and evidence, you RUN AWAY and disappear. You have zero credibility. Go away.

And I will continue to post as I do as long as there is a race and racism section and I have to read the racist bullshit from maggots like you. You guys have never presented any facts. What am I supposed to say about blacks? The bullshit your bitch ass believes about blacks that I know is not true?

NOT GOING TO HAPPEN!

So you go talk to your white racist buddies about what they do then come back and talk.

I will continue to post as I do as long as there is a race and racism section

THERE IT IS in (ahem) black and white-- -- -- -- your entire world and only reason for being here is about how every issue revolves around a person's skin color, and of course, blacks all the victim and whites the perennial victimizer! URknot, the classical full-time hate-spewing mega-racist stuck in his eternal mobius loop.

THERE IT IS in (ahem) black and white-- -- -- -- your entire world and only reason for being here is about how every issue revolves around a person's skin color, and of course, blacks all the victim and whites the perennial victimizer! URknot, the classical full-time hate-spewing mega-racist stuck in his eternal mobius loop.

Stop crying. Calling out racism is not hate

Stop dodging you little racist. Calling out only one kind of racism while ignoring all the rest is the WORST kind of racism!~ YOU.

You call everything a white person does racist. You make up shit to call someone racist.

Stop dodging you little racist. Calling out only one kind of racism while ignoring all the rest is the WORST kind of racism!~ YOU.

Stop crying. Calling out racism is not racism.

Stop crying. Calling out racism is not racism.

black-boy-mirror-500x330.jpg

#TheLargerIssue #SingleParenting #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth #Solutions

The Heartbeat of Racism Is Denial By Ibram X. Kendi

Ibram X. Kendi, Dr Nadine Burke Harris, Dr Bruce Perry.jpg

Hello. When Dr. Ibram H. Kendi, Ph.D, born Ibram H. Rogers, is not feeding his family by selling anti-racism books or selling seats at anti-racism speaking events, has he discussed with his wife Sadiqa Kendi, a pediatric emergency physician, how a potentially life scarring, though easily PREVENTABLE medical disease known as Childhood Trauma or Adverse Childhood Experiences (ACEs) affects the emotional well-being of developing children, as well as how early childhood trauma impacts the physical health for people of ALL ages?

I am extremely interested in learning the answer to the preceding question.

I am also curious to learn if Dr. Kendi has considered or conducted research learning why for near-forty-years a significant population of American urban story-TRUTH-tellers, including President and Mrs. Obama "GIRL POWER" Obama friends or WH guests, compose music art HATEFULLY informing our ENTIRE world that black or American girls, women and MOTHERS of African descent should be viewed as less than human creatures and "HOES, THOTS or RATCHET" females undeserving of being treated with basic human respect?

Bio — Ibram X. Kendi

Ibram X. Kendi, kendrick lamar.jpg

Peace.
___
American *(Children)* Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; *End Our Nation's CHILD ABUSE PUBLIC HEALTH CRISIS*; End Community Violence, Police Anxiety & Educator's Frustrations

But you still get the job white man.
You still get the loan
You still get the house.

So tell me how is this blk racism really affecting your life ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back