insein

Apr 10, 2004
Philadelphia, Amazing huh...
http://www.breitbart.com/news/2005/11/04/D8DLQK282.html

Conn. Woman Sentenced for Sex Offense
Nov 04 1:35 PM US/Eastern
Email this story

BRIDGEPORT, Conn.

A woman was sentenced to six years in prison Friday for having repeated sexual contact with her daughter's 8-year-old playmate, once sending him a love letter that said "I want you!"

Tammy Imre, 30, apologized during the hearing. "I'm truly sorry for everything," she said.

She had pleaded guilty to two counts of risk of injury to a minor, a reduced charge that the boy's family accepted to spare both children time on the witness stand.

Imre was arrested last November on sexual assault charges after the boy's mother found Imre's letter to her son.

According to police, Imre told the boy in the letter that she didn't "want anyone but you. Now tomorrow it's supposed to rain, you can come over we can (you know what). Love ya! I want you!"

Imre admitted engaging in sexual acts with the boy but said it stopped short of sexual intercourse.

"When this was first in the paper, it was almost a joke, because of the role reversal," prosecutor Cornelius Kelly said. "It conjures up thoughts of, 'Oh, that's a young man's dream.' But as we stand here today, we still don't know what damage this will have on the young boy's self-esteem, his interpersonal relationships. We don't know what damage the young girl suffered."

Imre's daughter, who witnessed some of the acts, is now in foster care, authorities said.

The boy's mother told the judge that Imre "has hurt a lot of innocent people, including her own daughter, who not only lost her mother but (also) her best friend, who was my son."

Defense attorney Donald Papcsy said Imre had been raped and has a mental problem that made it hard for her to understand that what she did was wrong.

"She's not a wicked person," he said.

Besides the prison term, Imre was sentenced to 10 years' probation, when she must register as a sex offender.

WTF? If this was a man to a little girl, there would be a cry for a public castration right now. This woman is sick and is a danger to young children. Had they said she did this to a 14+ boy, i could maybe accept the double standard but the boy was 8 YEARS OLD!!! WTF is wrong with this country where woman can be treated as equals in everything except crimes. Its then that we have to consider the feelings of the woman. She was raped so that makes it ok for her to get a lesser crime. Fuck that. Shes a danger to society and needs to be locked away forever.

insein said:
http://www.breitbart.com/news/2005/11/04/D8DLQK282.html

WTF? If this was a man to a little girl, there would be a cry for a public castration right now. This woman is sick and is a danger to young children. Had they said she did this to a 14+ boy, i could maybe accept the double standard but the boy was 8 YEARS OLD!!! WTF is wrong with this country where woman can be treated as equals in everything except crimes. Its then that we have to consider the feelings of the woman. She was raped so that makes it ok for her to get a lesser crime. Fuck that. Shes a danger to society and needs to be locked away forever.

She needs to be spayed like a dog, too, just in case she gets conjugal visits in jail.

sickening sickening sickening. thats all there is too it. i want you? an 8 year old boy? what the hell would he have to offer her? a good fisting. well she needs some knuckles laid upon her thats for sure. and the fucking family is just as bad accepting that deal for a lesser charge.
from my point of view, everyone that takes the childs anything into consideration is jsut telling the general public (child molesters for the most part) that they can do what they want and get a slap on the wrist (female wise). one of these days some freaky child molester is going to bring this to the aclu's attention and then youll see the law suites flying left and right

Forum List

Back