More Sex Offender Hypocracy...

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by insein, Nov 4, 2005.

1. insein

insein Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +356
    http://www.breitbart.com/news/2005/11/04/D8DLQK282.html

WTF? If this was a man to a little girl, there would be a cry for a public castration right now. This woman is sick and is a danger to young children. Had they said she did this to a 14+ boy, i could maybe accept the double standard but the boy was 8 YEARS OLD!!! WTF is wrong with this country where woman can be treated as equals in everything except crimes. Its then that we have to consider the feelings of the woman. She was raped so that makes it ok for her to get a lesser crime. Fuck that. Shes a danger to society and needs to be locked away forever.

2. Abbey Normal

Abbey Normal Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +391
    She needs to be spayed like a dog, too, just in case she gets conjugal visits in jail.

3. Johnney

Johnney Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +141
    sickening sickening sickening. thats all there is too it. i want you? an 8 year old boy? what the hell would he have to offer her? a good fisting. well she needs some knuckles laid upon her thats for sure. and the fucking family is just as bad accepting that deal for a lesser charge.
    from my point of view, everyone that takes the childs anything into consideration is jsut telling the general public (child molesters for the most part) that they can do what they want and get a slap on the wrist (female wise). one of these days some freaky child molester is going to bring this to the aclu's attention and then youll see the law suites flying left and right